• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

QUICK!! anyone with a winch near tulsa OK?

Ok ok enough of this bull shit. Your really not doing any good wheeling illegally. Is your hunk o junk out or not? I am deleting pics asap.

chargerguy check your PMs. a good lesson is learned here, so the thread stays minus photos.

Last edited:
a7273chargerguy said:
nope.i won't give you the "you don't know what it's like."instead i'll just repeat myself since you obviously did'nt read the begining of the post.allow me to quote myself.

Strangely enough, I read the entire thread. Summary: you're an idiot, and based on your behaviour (and, more importantly, your inability to learn from it) your opinion doesn't count.

Go wheel those municipal parks again, o stalwart of the maintenance roads! Those of us not fortunate enough to have such locally-accessible trails will be sure to sit here awaiting the chronicles of your next illegal-wheeling exploits, envious that we have to actually put some effort into not being complete and utter bungholes.

casm said:
Blah.........

........bungholes.

Hehehehehehehe....Bungholio...

beavis.jpg

:D

CanMan said:
Hehehehehehehe....Bungholio...

beavis.jpg

:D

DO NOT MAKE MY BUNGHOLE ANGRY!

Back