• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

QUICK!! anyone with a winch near tulsa OK?

a7273chargerguy

NAXJA Forum User
I am stuck like chuck,here have a look

another shot

here's my buddy's,i sold it to him.all stock.missed the super bowl to help me.He's such a nice guy:wierd:

i am REALLY stuck.

and i don't know how it happened either.i was trying to pull this guy out in an ??isuzu?? pickup of all things,when i got him out i reversed and fell into this black hole.that's a 31 under that goo....

more to come.....

edited for picture content to not incriminate anyone for a "just in case".

Last edited by a moderator:
re:anyone with a winch near tulsa OK?

so my friend got there and tried to pull me out,here's a vid

that ripping sound at the end is this

he was really mad after that!:explosion on top of that he is now stuck as well!ARRGGHH!!!!

Ya, where I work vehicles get stuck in the sand all the time. Dig out your axle, not under your tire. Dig it out, try to jack yourself up some and fill in the whole with dirt or something. If the park ranger is around again, try to have him winch you out again, but use another vehicle as an achor, attach a line from that vehicle to the winch truck, and that will help. We have to do that all the time in our club because a lot of it is mud around.

begster said:
Ya, where I work vehicles get stuck in the sand all the time. Dig out your axle, not under your tire. Dig it out, try to jack yourself up some and fill in the whole with dirt or something. If the park ranger is around again, try to have him winch you out again, but use another vehicle as an achor, attach a line from that vehicle to the winch truck, and that will help. We have to do that all the time in our club because a lot of it is mud around.
dude,I'm leaving right now to try that,thanx for the tip;i was digging out the tire!LOL

When I used to play in the mud I would carry empty cloth sand bags with me. They were actually used money bags. They worked well if you dug your axle out and then jacked up the rig and placed the sandbags full of dirt or sand under the tires.

Good luck...Andrew

if im not mistaken...isn't that a propane line coming up next to his truck...he should be careful while digging...and how did that happen to the liftgate on ur friends xj?

Dig it out, throw some logs in, highjack it to send the logs down and repeat. Keep stuffing wood down there until you have traction. That plus a truck giving you a tug should work just fine.

muddinxj04 said:
if im not mistaken...isn't that a propane line coming up next to his truck...he should be careful while digging...and how did that happen to the liftgate on ur friends xj?

Wouldnt be propane, could be natural gas.. Either way whatever it is he will not even come close to with a shovel..

YeaItsSlo said:
Wouldnt be propane, could be natural gas.. Either way whatever it is he will not even come close to with a shovel..

looks like fiber optic to me

what broke that caused the hatch on the tow rig to get destroyed? the vid does not show what happened very good for me. It almost lookes like the strap broke, but you cant really see the strap when he is pulling so it was hard to tell.

Have fun with your digging.

ExTankerGuy said:
Looks like it's time for a shovel and a High-lift!!
x2 get to diggin!:exclamati And next time lay off the peddle when you dont go forward.

ExTankerGuy said:
Looks like it's time for a shovel and a High-lift!!

Yup. You're not that stuck. Good luck with a better stuck next time, take Chuck with you..

93_xj said:
i remember your "last post"

hopefully alcohol wasnt a factor this time....
no alchohol this time:eyes: what happened with the liftgate?we tied a slipnot on the bumper and being the brillant one i am,decided to put the ratchet end of the tow strap into the rear of the jeep.my reasoning being i did'nt want the inertia of my friends jeep to pick up that ratchet end and send it through the rear windshield of his jeep.i don't really understand how it came undone though.

ert01 said:
Dig it out, throw some logs in, highjack it to send the logs down and repeat. Keep stuffing wood down there until you have traction. That plus a truck giving you a tug should work just fine.
i rented a come along and am currenty pulling it out.it smacked me in the face and busted my eye,so i am taking a little break:speepin: i was bragging about how i never get stuck and this is what i get.

Sorry I don't have a winch....but where are you at? Is that off of 209th?

Back