• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New XJ Owner (Victorville Area)

XJ people are the coolest. There are quite a few HiDez-ers on NAXJA.

Ask questions, but first SEARCH!!!! :)

Oh yeah, welcome aboard.

Hey quick note: I noticed when I'm driving my XJ and I come to a complete stop and then go again, I can feel a slight thump in the drive train or something. Normal?

Mine does it too. Not normal, but I don't know what it is...Check your lower control arm bushings. If they're worn, I think they may be a cause. Also check the uppers, but they're a pain in the butt. We just changed one of my uppers but we had the whole axle out installing a lift anyways.

Welsome. Its cool to see more and more built XJs driving around the HiDez on a regular basis.

Welcome, well if your up here in the des you will definently see my Jeep driving around. Feel free to say Hello...

Leep is totally right, next time I think I will borrow a tropgy truck to get out there..lol...the road is so washboard I have to turn off the cd player cause it skips soo bad...lol :)

89cherokeexj said:
Welcome, well if your up here in the des you will definently see my Jeep driving around. Feel free to say Hello...

Leep is totally right, next time I think I will borrow a tropgy truck to get out there..lol...the road is so washboard I have to turn off the cd player cause it skips soo bad...lol :)

Once you get up to about 60 you stay on top of the bumps and its a much nicer ride.:D

Oh so that is the trick, so going that fast will I have enough momentum to jump the railroad tracks cause that would be fun...:)

Mr.G & Family said:
Maybe a bolt of lightning will numb my long drive home from work.

FROM: 60 & 605 TO: Mojave Exit off the 15Fwy alsmost to apple valley

I got you beet today,

101 to the 126 to the 5 to the 14 to 138 to 18 to caughlin.

Ohhh, I started my day in pismo when I got there at 9:AM, leaving the house at 5:15 AM

Leep

Leep said:
I got you beet today,

101 to the 126 to the 5 to the 14 to 138 to 18 to caughlin.

Ohhh, I started my day in pismo when I got there at 9:AM, leaving the house at 5:15 AM

Leep

Yeah But i do my drive 5 days a week. Ugg:wow:

Howdy and welcome :) I think I'll have to have a chat with Johnny about his recruiting skills... judging by the last few guys I'm well.. concerned :D

OK all joking aside, we're an odd bunch.. but good bunch (or so I keep telling myself). Your thunk in the drivetrain might be a ujoint (deepends on how it feels). I'd get underneath and take a look at them.

In regards to custom avatar: you have to become a full club member. This means signing up and paying the dues (about $30) and getting a red name. If any month is a month to sign up: this is it
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=945250

Leep said:
My other commute is turn right out of the bedroom down the hall make a quick right and a left past the kitchen into the office.

On bad days with traffic it could take me 10-12 seconds...:worship:

Oh really, What work do you do from home?

Mr.G & Family said:
Oh really, What work do you do from home?

Yeah, I work from home but I manage project all over the country. So far my longest commute was Orlando. I will be in Manhatten in a few weeks.

How did you pay for your memberhsip ? If you did paypal you should be RED instantly

Leep

Leep said:
Yeah, I work from home but I manage project all over the country. So far my longest commute was Orlando. I will be in Manhatten in a few weeks.

How did you pay for your memberhsip ? If you did paypal you should be RED instantly

Leep
I gotta get me a job like that. :D Stay at home a few days, then travel a little and come back. Must be nice...;)

Back