• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Okay before I Buy My Gear

Wont that look silly 4.5" lift on 31" tires
you callin' mah jeep silly lookin' ????
azusacanyon-5-20-07029.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

:D

Wont that look silly 4.5" lift on 31" tires My jeep is bone stock right now and it came with 30" tires already

If you already have 30" tires, why the rush to lift it? Why not just install rock rails and see how it performs? Then decide what the rig's shortcomings are and address those. Why the hurry to throw money at it?

Here's the big secret that nobody told you. You are going spend WAY more money on your Jeep in the long run than you ever imagined. There's even the likelihood you may need to sell it in the future because it it's a huge money pit.

I'm trying to get you to wait and think about why you want to do all this. In the long run, having a good plan and doing it right, ONE TIME, is the cheapest way.

Last edited:
Not bad at all that a 4.5" lift? What tires are those?
interco superswamper TSLs, bias ply, 31x10.50x15.
worst on road ride EVER but it doesnt bother me, they work really well offroad. and they dropped my mpg at least 4mpg. but they look tough as hell haha :cheers:
yes its a 4.5" fabtech lift (which comes with a add-a-leaf for the back, i ditched that) with 3.5" leafs out back and a 1" lift shackle. they rub in the back if i jump it, or during extreme flex.. but not enough to bother me.

If you already have 30" tires, why the rush to lift it? Why not just install rock rails and see how it performs? Then decide what the rig's shortcomings are and address those. Why the hurry to throw money at it?

Here's the big secret that nobody told you. You are going spend WAY more money on your Jeep in the long run than you ever imagined. There's even the likelihood you may need to sell it in the future because it it's a huge money pit.

I'm trying to get you to wait and think about why you want to do all this. In the long run, having a good plan and doing it right, ONE TIME, is the cheapest way.

Check it out. I want to put rear discs on EVERY car I own that does not come with them. DO I NEED them? NO. I LIKE THE WAY THEY LOOK!!!

Let this guy do what he wants!!!! He obviously wants to lift it......LET HIM:banghead:

Yeah I'm just going to go for it. 4.5" RE Super Flex lift with 32"x11.50x15 tires BFG MK2's look pretty sick. And some black soft 8's

Back