• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My condolences to those in LA

I don't think anybody wants them.

Even third world countries would rather have a soccer team than the Chargers.

LA wanted football, so now they have 2 teams with losing records. Wouldn't be surprised if the new stadium gets built, can't sustain 2 teams that can't sell it out and LA loses football all over again.

The only way to fill the new stadium might well be a Rams vs. Chargers game.

Maybe instead of LA they should have went to Oakland as a practice squad for the Raiders.

We don't really give a shit about <insert name of band here> anyway. We just want to be seen there while it's still popular to be there.

We don't really give a shit about <insert name of band here> anyway. We just want to be seen there while it's still popular to be there.

Also true.

I saw The Killers at Brixton Academy in London back in 2005. Holy crap those people actually *care* about the music.

I was at the clippers game today and they did a little announcement thing on the jumbotron for the LA Chargers and the whole crowd boo'd. And then they switched to camera on a LA Charger tight end in the crowd and he looked so bummed/sad that everyone boo'd I thought he was gonna cry.

Spanos should have put his efforts into building a winning team instead of trying to force taxpayers to build him a fancy playground.

Back