• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial Day Wheelin, Azusa Canyon!

KRAKER said:
Yup the cap capacity at 450 vehicles. D you think we should show up earlier? It filled up today.

if everyone is there before 10 we can roll out, we'll figure it out tomorrow morn at the box. so far i think its

me
kraker
skwerly
thewarwagon
tcm_glx
and maybe leep? hes not sure yet.

sorry if i left anyone out.... i think we should be ok, if they get 450 vehicles between 8am and 10 its gunna be crazier out there than i thought lol... remember last week it was empty till about noon so im hoping it will be the same this time, we'll see

You guys are killing me.

I read the first page last week and told the wife "we aren't taking the EZup. They are not gonna grill so we will just take chips, apples and water" now I read....."I guess the subway wont work" lets figure something out"!!! I'm still not planning on bringing the EZ up because my truck sits too low loaded up. Unless someone else wants to transport it from Jack?

Andy

silverslk said:
You guys are killing me.

I read the first page last week and told the wife "we aren't taking the EZup. They are not gonna grill so we will just take chips, apples and water" now I read....."I guess the subway wont work" lets figure something out"!!! I'm still not planning on bringing the EZ up because my truck sits too low loaded up. Unless someone else wants to transport it from Jack?

Andy

we dont need the eazy up andy, just come!!! we're probably going to be moving around to much to make the eazy up worth it anyway man!!!!

this is turning out to be a big event! see you guys there! curt, make sure you get there early enough man, they've been shutting people out this weekend when the place hits maximum ocupancy!

I trimmed my fenders all to hell today with some help from Milwaukee's Best and the neighbor, so i'm ready to go push her to the limit tomorrow :) :). Dang, i'm still aired down from Cleghorn, I may keep her at 55 and not bother wasting the 3 bucks to air up LOL. Either way, see y'all tomorrow, bring your skinny pedals ;).

JohnX said:
Yarp.

But it doesn't look like I'm gonna make this trip. I am in the middle of a 22re right now, and it must be done tommorrow.
Ha, I've had some issues with my Toyota. I blew an exhaust stud out on the way to work (the one that's tapped into the EGR passage= noisy!) I put a new one in but, it looks like it's gonna require an insert.....damn!---------Hans
silverslk said:
You guys are killing me.

Andy
Hey, Andy, I'm going to PAP in the morning. If I find the axle you're looking for do you want me to grab it for you? If you don't see this in time, I'll try and call you in the AM---------Hans

Last edited:
GrimmJeeper said:
if everyone is there before 10 we can roll out, we'll figure it out tomorrow morn at the box. so far i think its

me
kraker
skwerly
thewarwagon
tcm_glx
and maybe leep? hes not sure yet.

sorry if i left anyone out.... i think we should be ok, if they get 450 vehicles between 8am and 10 its gunna be crazier out there than i thought lol... remember last week it was empty till about noon so im hoping it will be the same this time, we'll see

Sorry that I didn't make it, I woke up this morning hacking and had a headache the size of the moon. I prob shoud have gone and got some jack, that would have cleared the headache.

I will be there on the next one as long as no one close to me is getting married or having kids.

See you tomorrow at the IE M&G

Back