• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa!!!! Sunday, September 28th

hey how late are you guys planing on being there, i might fly out there ater church, but im not sure. what time you going to stay till ?

peace
ted
we usually end up staying till about 3pm. it all depends on how we feel. we should be there till at least 1pm. after we leave i am heading to brendans place in long beach for ladywolf's bday party.

yea, cb4.

NOW LEAVING JB AT 8AM

Hows that haha. F it, meet us in there or watch from the rim.
:cheers:

just to get this back on the page:

if more than 5 rigs show up by 8 we will leave the Jack n Box, the earlier you show up the better!

directions are SIMPLE.

the exit is "Azusa Rd" off the 210 freeway. when you exit turn to head north (towards the mountains). you should see a jack in the box immediatley on your right. look for jeeps there. if no jeeps, pull out of the JB parking lot and turn right (again, heading towards the mountian). follow this road north out of town. stay on the same road as it winds up into the mountain. you will have a wonderful view of the san berdoo county dam, and a nice twisty drive for about 10 minutes. eventually you will see a bridge go off to the right, crossing the canyon. do not turn right here, as enticing as it may seem. after you don't turn right at that bridge that you don't turn right at, the entrance to the OHV area is (go figure) on your right. you WILL see trucks lined up. if the line isnt moving, have your passenger hop out, walk up to the ranger hut, and ask them if they are still letting people in.

if they say "hell no" ask if a big group of jeep cherokees already went in, like 5 or 6 in a row. if they say yes, wait and join us. if they say NO, go home :D

hows that, confusing enough?

wooohooo i love wheeling weekends, i dont really care where we go i just need to get off pavement a few hours! :cheers:
quoting just to get this back on the current page....

see ya in the AM.

Grimm, shoudl I bring the ez up? If its windy like it has been I don't want to bother. but looks like its gonna be a long day there and shade would be nice.

Can't wait!

:)
TO THE RESCUE!!!!
captainXJ.jpg

:D

not windy? Tell that to Hans!!! haha

BTW Hans, Still feel bad about that scratch.......:bawl::tears:
It's only windy when I park my XJ next to Andy's EZ Up! Don't sweat it dude, It'd just rub out if I got off my lazy butt! I wish I could join you guys but, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. Hey, just beware of the Sheriffs at the entrance......they like to write tickets for no mud flaps and shit like that......that's another reason for me not to go up there, don't need to go through that again. Have fun!----------Hans

SERIOUSLY?
GAY!
its rare, but yes. be legal. usually they only show up if they have been having problems with jackasses mouthing off to them beforehand.

once you leave the parking lot to enter the canyon your rig no longer needs to retain its street legality. see you in a few hours guys!!!

Yeah boyz!!! Wathing the end of the F1 Grand Prix, then I am off!!

my buddy backed out. as soon as i can get ahold of bryce im gunna go pick him up and get outta here :cheers:

just to get this back on the page:

if more than 5 rigs show up by 8 we will leave the Jack n Box, the earlier you show up the better!

directions are SIMPLE.

the exit is "Azusa Rd" off the 210 freeway. when you exit turn to head north (towards the mountains). you should see a jack in the box immediatley on your right. look for jeeps there. if no jeeps, pull out of the JB parking lot and turn right (again, heading towards the mountian). follow this road north out of town. stay on the same road as it winds up into the mountain. you will have a wonderful view of the san berdoo county dam, and a nice twisty drive for about 10 minutes. eventually you will see a bridge go off to the right, crossing the canyon. do not turn right here, as enticing as it may seem. after you don't turn right at that bridge that you don't turn right at, the entrance to the OHV area is (go figure) on your right. you WILL see trucks lined up. if the line isnt moving, have your passenger hop out, walk up to the ranger hut, and ask them if they are still letting people in.

if they say "hell no" ask if a big group of jeep cherokees already went in, like 5 or 6 in a row. if they say yes, wait and join us. if they say NO, go home :D

hows that, confusing enough?

just to get the directions back on the last page.

see ya in a few.

have fun guys...and for gods sake someone break since im not there!!! that way i dont have to retain the cursed name!

Back