• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa, this Sunday July 1st....

nice day... Good to see you guys... Sorry could stay longer and visit.. Promised wife pool side dinner...

Let's see the pics... I know of at least 1 stuck and 1 flood in...

Ken

IMORTL said:
nice day... Good to see you guys... Sorry could stay longer and visit.. Promised wife pool side dinner...

Let's see the pics... I know of at least 1 stuck and 1 flood in...

Ken

I don't know anyting about stuck?? :dunno:

My wife has pics from the inside, but I don't know what that would tell....haha

Leep said:
No sway bars huh...I liked that. How did it handle on the fwy ?

Like a dream!!! haha

Actually not too bad. With the truck loaded down when I used to bring ice chests, ez ups and all that crap it rocked like a boat.

silverslk said:
Like a dream!!! haha

Actually not too bad. With the truck loaded down when I used to bring ice chests, ez ups and all that crap it rocked like a boat.
Can you plzzzzzzzzz ask Lili top put up my video tonight!!

erikwylie said:
It smells like someone left a 500# sack of S@#T in there for two years in 100 degree weather! I think I will be ripping the carpet out and Rhino Lining time!

you dont have to do that if you want to keep the carpet...

get a wet dry vac and a hose

park on a small angle - back tires on curb will work

start in the rear seat...

slowly use water and dry vac to rinse the carpet... water will run twards front driver well...

vacuum your way forward...

let jeep sit for 2 days with all windows cracked - i left mine open in the garage...

smell will be gone in about 5 days...

dude febreeze the shit out of it after its all dried out, the smell will go away for good. with the heat we're having lately just leave the windows cracked for a few days then get in there with the spray. my cooler leaked about 4 gallons of water last month at azusa (the fking plug popped off grrrr) and it smelled like wet garbage for a few days, i used a half bottle of febreeze on it and now it just smells like clean laundry :D

yea, agreed on not getting rid of the carpet. It would definitely increase road noise and heat from the exhaust. Id go rent a steam cleaner

Well, the windows have not been up since I got home Sunday, and well it is not as ripe I will try the febreez soap and water I don't care, I just want to know who left the dead fish in my truck!!!! Just kidding!

Back