• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa, this Sunday July 1st....

I was sitting here thinking about not going. Then starting looking at videos on my desktop and found this one.....I ask you.....how can I NOT go???

I'm in

Is there any cost to get in??

Ok so far:
Andy (slvrslk)
Dennis and Tim (Leep and xTimmax)
Grandpa Allan (no registered name yet)
Dan (gerr)
Ilsanderoffroad (sorry forgot your name)
Mike (GrimmJepper)
Skwerly (depends on girlie skwerly)

Who am I missing?

I'll prolly be there...

I wont stop at the JITB but I will drive by and Say Hi... I will have the boys and park by that couple with the outer cage on the black YJ on 37's... they rope off a kid area and she watches my boys...

Ken

IMORTL said:
I'll prolly be there...

I wont stop at the JITB but I will drive by and Say Hi... I will have the boys and park by that couple with the outer cage on the black YJ on 37's... they rope off a kid area and she watches my boys...

Ken

Hey Ken, you need a tailight?

Yes. Ken still needs a taillight (at least last weekend).

I am out....sorry for the short notice. Have had some stuff go on and can't spend the extra cash on gas, snacks, gate fee and stuff. Sorry.

I talked to Eric and Holly they may show up and My friend Anthony might come with his full size ford (he's never wheeled it) Ill be trailering in but might be late Im changing a u-joint before we leave (broke it playing in my yard)

welp, my fan decided it liked my radiator a little TOO much last night... needless to say the Jeep had to be towed home since the rad woudln't hold coolant.

Kinda glad it happened close to home instead of at Azusa today, that would have been a huge tow bill.

Back