• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet in Louisville, IL May 5th

ILLXJ said:
I just want to thank everybody for showing up. It was a great time. It was nice seeing the regulars again. And even better meeting some new people. Just gotta ask--Did anybody else hit the target from 103 yrds. with a pistol?:laugh: Better yet a .22?:shocked: JIM.

Dusty was punching holes through the 3" with his .38.
100_3149.jpg

I woulda stopped by but i had to work then drove to Flora for my bud weddin recp. i seen the signs on 45 but it was like 8pm. hope to make the next one and bring the MJ out.

ILLXJ said:
Just gotta ask--Did anybody else hit the target from 103 yrds. with a pistol?:laugh: Better yet a .22?:shocked: JIM.
Just the .44!
I'll bet some of those holes were from those 305 grain .44 rounds that Rev got from Ted Nugent! Those had spirit!

Stumpy said:
I woulda stopped by but i had to work then drove to Flora for my bud weddin recp. i seen the signs on 45 but it was like 8pm. hope to make the next one and bring the MJ out.

Shame on you!
You were 1/2 mile from us and didn't stop?

:nono:

:D
Hale

Sorry Trav, here's a better picture of you. You fiving wino!

100b1590.jpg

and in other news, I had a photoshoot for DTS's new catalog yesterday. Naxja shirt FTW!

100_1794.jpg

Back