• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet in Louisville, IL May 5th

drifter_3057 said:
if it rains,,,does that mean hale gets thrown in a mud hole somewhere???:skull2:

You do want to eat don't you?

Jim and I are supposed to pick up the :pig: in the morning,..... it should be a good time.
Trying to get Erich(1993_Red_XJ) to take pics of the whole debacle.:roflmao:

We should name it first shouldn't we?

Hale

Haleyes said:
For what?

Maybe that was a name suggestion? :confused1

Rev Den said:
So if it rains I can sit under the tarp.

:D

Rev

BTW - Down to 20%

Oh, OK.
Probably a good idea. Cause there won't be any room for you if we're all in the barn.

20% is better.
Pouring down as I type.

Hale

Haleyes said:
You do want to eat don't you?

Jim and I are supposed to pick up the :pig: in the morning,..... it should be a good time.
Trying to get Erich(1993_Red_XJ) to take pics of the whole debacle.:roflmao:

We should name it first shouldn't we?

Hale

I say we make him a member, and name him noob. That way we really can "eat our own".

Prepmech said:
I say we make him a member, and name him noob. That way we really can "eat our own".
damn that's good

I clearly explained to him what was going to take place and that this would be his last picture alive, and he wouldn't even stand up for it. Meet Noob:
100_3120.jpg

100_3125.jpg

100_3130.jpg

100_3135.jpg

Look for these along 45:
100_3129.jpg

Noob is now in the cooler waiting for the cooker.

Hale

We didn't have a flippin' clue on how to go about this. Neither one of us have ever done it before. Lots of deer, no hogs though. After talking with someone in the know, I think we wasted quite a bit of the bacon on the belly. Oh well, now we know.

Haleyes said:
I clearly explained to him what was going to take place and that this would be his last picture alive, and he wouldn't even stand up for it. Meet Noob:

100_3125.jpg

Look for these along 45:

Noob is now in the cooler waiting for the cooker.

Hale

This should be noob's avitar.

1993 Red XJ said:
Where's the Bacon???
You were there. You didn't seem to speak up and let us know of our "goof", "Mr. I squirm like a girl when Hale throws a chunk of pig fat at me."!

Oh yeah, Erich..........you're not invited anymore.:D

Hale

I will be bringing some RE drop brackets and braces. It comes with hardware and a fresh coat of red paint. If anyone is interested let me know.

It has been requested that we "eat chips and salsa out of a big mexican hat worn by a midget" to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
If anyone knows of a midget that is available, please contact me.

Hale

Short people in the MWC...you're kidding right?

I can name 6 with out even thinking about it.

Not sure I would want to eat anything off of them however.

:D

Rev

Haleyes said:
It has been requested that we "eat chips and salsa out of a big mexican hat worn by a midget" to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
If anyone knows of a midget that is available, please contact me.

Hale

Jennifer is still in that Cam Boot' thing. She won't be able to move very quickly.... And she claims she is 5'6"(a damn short 5' 6")e d

Due to circumstances beyond our control we won't be down there until after 1, don't eat all of Noob.

Since no one else has jumped on it, I'm bringing a crock pot of baked beans! Melon, too.

Me= Charcoal, hickory chuncks, targets, ammo, wepons and Rotel Dip.

See you in the morning.
Plan is for the pig to go on at 7am.

Hale

Back