• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet in Louisville, IL May 5th

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Mark your calendars today!
Come join the fun at the first ever MWC Pig Pickn' on May 5th.
It will be held on ILLXJ's property in Louisville, IL approx. 20 miles south of Effingham, IL. Directions will be posted later by ILLXJ, watch for those. I'll also try to put some signs up by the road.
Primitive camping will be available for those interested.
Some light (legal of course)wheeling will also take place.
It will be pot-luck style feast, so bring something good to share! Donations will be accepted to cover the cost of the hog and roaster supplies. The pig itself will be around $100, so keep that in mind when donationg. If we collect more than the costs, it will be put toward the purchase of a welder for myself and ILLXJ.:D j/k
Plan is to eat around 1:00 or so on Sat. the 5th.
Come and hang out with some of the best Jeep guys on the planet.(Yes, Rev says he is attending.)Talk Jeep all day with others that want to listen!
Post up if you plan on attending or have any questions, hope to see you there!
Everyone is welcome!! Member or non-member, dosen't matter!

Hale

Can you guys not read?
It clearly states Louisville, IL.

:)

Rockin' Cher' said she'd drive me, so we'll be there.

I think I can make it. Travel time might be a bitch though. JIM.

Sweet!

Anyone else??

Hale

Dusty "Unit 91" will probably come with me, maybe we can talk him into wheeling his subaru.

Daniel, the one with the WJ who wheeled with us at Redbird this fall, will probably be there.

My little brother Tyler usually helps me out with the cooker, he may show up with his Bronco on 38" boggers.

Prepmech said:
My little brother Tyler usually helps me out with the cooker, he may show up with his Bronco on 38" boggers.

That POS will never make it out of Sullivan.

C'mon fellas!
We'se gots a whole gawdamn pig to eat! Chooooo!

Hale

I want to try and make it, I have never had chance to get out and meet anyone yet from the MWC, or the NAXJA for that matter; the jeep was in a kinda sad state for a while, its mostly re-built now, but it will have to come on a trailer if you guys think it worth it bring. Hope to be able to make it.

WilderXJ said:
I want to try and make it, I have never had chance to get out and meet anyone yet from the MWC, or the NAXJA for that matter; the jeep was in a kinda sad state for a while, its mostly re-built now, but it will have to come on a trailer if you guys think it worth it bring. Hope to be able to make it.

It'd be alot of trouble for no more wheeling than we'll be doing. It's not exactly Moab either. Put it this way, if it were me.....I wouldn't.

Anyone interested in shooting some clay pigeons at this gig?

Hale

Haleyes said:
It'd be alot of trouble for no more wheeling than we'll be doing. It's not exactly Moab either. Put it this way, if it were me.....I wouldn't.

Anyone interested in shooting some clay pigeons at this gig?

Hale

thanx, thats why I asked
and I'd shot some clays, I got my 'ole 20ga. side by side in the closet

Back