• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wonderin how people make their dough.

Yep, I hate what I do. Jacking with people's lives may sound fun and interesting at first, but in reality, the emotional aspect of my job is a killer. When you think that I play with multi-million dollar cases, people's relationships with their kids, whether someone goes to jail or not, or maybe whether someone will EVER see their child again, it's pretty draining. I joke around about what I do, but the reality pretty much sucks. I mean, just think, if I don't do my job properly someone might literally lose $$$millions....someone might never see his/her child again....someone might lose their freedom. From time to time (this is one of those moments I guess) it gets to me and I wonder why I do it.

Then I think of the interesting stories I get from the wacko/weird/perverted clients and I :D to myself and carry on.

Yep, I hate what I do. Jacking with people's lives may sound fun and interesting at first, but in reality, the emotional aspect of my job is a killer. When you think that I play with multi-million dollar cases, people's relationships with their kids, whether someone goes to jail or not, or maybe whether someone will EVER see their child again, it's pretty draining. I joke around about what I do, but the reality pretty much sucks. I mean, just think, if I don't do my job properly someone might literally lose $$$millions....someone might never see his/her child again....someone might lose their freedom. From time to time (this is one of those moments I guess) it gets to me and I wonder why I do it.

Then I think of the interesting stories I get from the wacko/weird/perverted clients and I :D to myself and carry on.

I know what you mean. My girlfriends uncle is founder of the Corea Firm and he tells me something similar everytime I see him.

That would be a fun firm to work for!
Why do you say that? Idk. He's the kind of person that blurts out whats on his mind, even when he shouldnt. lol. But he's good. So I guess so.

i dont do anything.......

witch is why im reading red-river chapter threads at 9:30am on a tuesday..

DoD contractor

i play with high voltage powerlines....i.e. Lineman...........

I make mine with this.......

CRSTwk1004.jpg

I work for that place everyone loves.. Fastenal, make more money than most because I get to work the Zachry Job sites. Provide fastners and pretty much anything else they need. They call me easy-money, but I don't see enough of it

Back