• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm a little confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
cracker said:
Dear PurpleCherokee,

You have received a warning at NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Consider this a warning. You act like a fool online and then you expect the volunteer moderators to support you. You clearly dug your own hole.

The thread has been closed.

Do not report any more posts in the 'Assassination & Racist "Jokes" ' thread or you will get a time out.

-Avery
-------

Original Post:
https://driven2services.com/staging/naxja/xf/index.php?posts/244121896/
You guys are all extrememly immature and just don't know when to stop. I'm not even sure what I'm being ridiculed for anymore. A dissenting opinion?

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association

So let me get this straight... I say:

purplecherokee said:
You guys are all extrememly immature and just don't know when to stop. I'm not even sure what I'm being ridiculed for anymore. A dissenting opinion?

and that's considered "Insulted Other Member(s)". And after reporting several LEGITIMATE violations of NAXJA policy like the MANY personal attacks against me, I get this:

cracker said:
Do not report any more posts in the 'Assassination & Racist "Jokes" ' thread or you will get a time out.

So... I get disciplined for calling people out on personal attacks, then disciplined some more for reporting them... just so I'm getting this straight.

:bs:

I like popcorn.

So let me get this straight... I say:

and that's considered "Insulted Other Member(s)". And after reporting several LEGITIMATE violations of NAXJA policy like the MANY personal attacks against me, I get this:

So... I get disciplined for calling people out on personal attacks, then disciplined some more for reporting them... just so I'm getting this straight.

:bs:

Looks like you've got it straight! You've also got a warning. Sorry thought i would Stir the pot a little :D

I got mine for accidentally showing nip in the wrong thread. My mistake and I admit it. Anyone else want to step up and admit that they were wrong? Anyone? Perhaps someone who has a screen name that rhymes with urple erokee? Someone that is always wrong and never admits it?

I got mine for accidentally showing nip in the wrong thread. My mistake and I admit it. Anyone else want to step up and admit that they were wrong? Anyone? Perhaps someone who has a screen name that rhymes with urple erokee? Someone that is always wrong and never admits it?

I agree that this is getting nowhere. It's just sad to see the forum being moderated based on personal opinions instead of what's right and fair. I know that that sounds idealistic but that's no reason that we all shouldn't still strive to make it MORE fair.

(Not directed at FarmerMatt... in particular) Also, the personal attack are just ridiculous. If you're not mature enough to debate without resorting to name calling, then just don't post.

And before someone else says it, yes I know that I resorted to name calling too... but I was prevoked... :angel:

Forgive and forget people, we all lose our cool every now and then :cheers:

Seriously, can you read or do you just choose not to?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :roflmao: Damn i got some entertainment on an otherwise boring Tuesday night! :D

Well Purple, I can remember when you first started posting and for some reason or another, you have a gift of getting people riled up. The threads do end up being more entertaining than informative. Fwiw, you fit right in with the rest of us misfits. I got a strike for referring someone to the lakes site(not even a direct link).

damn i didnt know if you could make a bigger deal out of this but you went and did it. congrats sir.

anyone smell a similarity to good ol stumpalump?

:dunno:

I'll see if I can clear up your confusion.

You were given a warning from a moderator because in his opinion, you broke the rules. Moderators are volunteers attempting to guide the threads and posts in this forum in the right direction.

There are rules. Some of them are black and white. Some of them are up for interpretation. Take what was given to you in a positive light. Use it to take a step back and consider your words more carefully.

Otherwise, an action will be taken. Unfortunately, it's the only way some folks listen. Don't be "some folks" :)

Josh

damn i didnt know if you could make a bigger deal out of this but you went and did it. congrats sir.

anyone smell a similarity to good ol stumpalump?

:dunno:

This cat has nothin' on good ole stumpalump. Mike got to the point where he was disrupting the day to day operations on this forum because EVERYONE had to deal with him 24/7. This guy is just trying to get in trouble or likes the attention. Either way, the thin ice he is treading on is starting to crack.

He wins the award for the 'Most Reported Threads in a Day'. ;)

He is NOT 100% at fault as he was antagonized by MANY. He just lacked the common sense to walk away.

We need not give any more attention to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back