• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HEAD COUNT FOR CHATT. MEET/GREET/RIDE 2/10/08

NOS/86

NAXJA Forum User
i know theres the meet/greet thread...but

i'd kinda like a head count . and in your opinion your wheelin abilitys (you and your jeep) 1newbie - 5hardcore . this way i can kinda map out a good path for the group to run .

i rode aetna saturday with lt99ls1 .we was kinda mapping out the ride it is nasty . slick , muddy . please be ready to get muddy ! , weather for this week is rain for 3 days ...this will just add to the mud .

weather for sunday the 10th is in the low mid 30's ,the high in the mid 50's . and clear . great wheelin weather .

also i'd like to hit the trails by no later than 10:30am .

9AM till about 10:15am EATING /MEETING !
10:30am HITTING THE TRAILS !

WE CAN TALK AND MEET PEOPLE WHILE EATING /WAITING AND WHEN WHEELIN . THEY'LL BE TIME ON THE TRAILS .

also pack snacks/food/drinks ....what ever you'll need . i always do . and please fill up the gas tank . i've never used over half a tank , but you never know .

if you are trailering please let me know .

1. nos/86 "eric" 4.5 to 5 ability

im definitely going. guess ill be thereby nine for breakfast. im in a black 2door, longarms and roughly 4.5 - 5 inches, 32's and open diffs. im more along the lines of a 3-4. lets do dis!

OK I'm not sure exactly how many folks will be coming with me. I don't have confirmation yet. RenegadeStang may ride along with me and possilby 1-3 other rigs.

1. Me I'll give a 3. Trying to setup for Saturday to get 33x10.5x15 BFG MTs on to replace the 30x9.5x15 Pro Comps. 3.5" RE lift with 2 inches out of fenders (hope the 33's will clear or I'll be trimming more). Open front and whatever they call that factory limited slip in the 8.25 (tru-loc or trak I think). My boy will drive a little and I'd give him a 1.5.

2. Buddy in a FSJ Waggy stock and he'll take by-passes only so I guess a 1.

3. Possibly a guy in a TJ from offcamber. No real sure on his abilities.

4. Possibly a guy in a CJ and he'd be towing and I'd give him a 4 - 4.5. He just picked up a carb from me and needs some waggy springs so we'll see.

I should now more later in the week.

I will be coming to this meet. Black 96 Country with 4.5" lift and 31" A/T's. Open diffs so I give myself a 2-3. My brother-in-law may be coming in his 03 Grand Cherokee with 2" budget lift and 32" A/T's. He will do most of the bypasses though.

Anybody want to meet up somewhere in say Kennesaw and ride up together.

i will be there probably 11:30 at the soonest, or 1ish at the latest...

my XJ is stock other than a 3" Rustys lift and 30x9.50 BFG ATs...
and due it being my DD, and having no money to afford damage... i'm going to rate myself a conservative 2...
(if it were going to be drier, and i had some extra money, i'd say a solid 3+)

l_099e48050bbd74b97276124856b62d00.jpg

I'm there for sure. This is my DD too so I can't do anything to crazy. I just bought a Class III Draw-Tite Hitch today so I would have at least one tow point. Anyone willing to help me get it on by Sunday?

MSPi said:
I will be coming to this meet. Black 96 Country with 4.5" lift and 31" A/T's. Open diffs so I give myself a 2-3. My brother-in-law may be coming in his 03 Grand Cherokee with 2" budget lift and 32" A/T's. He will do most of the bypasses though.

Anybody want to meet up somewhere in say Kennesaw and ride up together.

I was going to leave Marietta early to be up there about 9 to meet some of the folks for breakfast. That means we'd have to meet up around 7 somewhere in Kennesaw off 75. If that works for you, there is a cracker barrell at exit 271. I may have a few others with me.

MELKORsXJ said:
i will be there probably 11:30 at the soonest, or 1ish at the latest...

my XJ is stock other than a 3" Rustys lift and 30x9.50 BFG ATs...
and due it being my DD, and having no money to afford damage... i'm going to rate myself a conservative 2...
(if it were going to be drier, and i had some extra money, i'd say a solid 3+)

l_099e48050bbd74b97276124856b62d00.jpg

you might have to play chatch up . which will not be hard to do . i have a cb and a cell phone .

Me and another buddy are coming for sure. We will be meeting everyone else at the waffle house i guess. Were both on 31's with 6inches or so. I guess we would be a 3 rated.

i forget trents handle on here, but he'll be there on 4.5'' rc lift and 32 procomp mt. he's pretty wild with his jeep. hes a mud:pig: !!:D

headcount:
- NOS/86
- bmanga
-FSJ Waggy
-TJ
-CJ
-MSPi
-Grand Cherokee
-MELKORsXJ
-88XjLaredo
-jbaird1
-friend
-R_jeep
-trent?
-Chris @ GATR

so far if all make it, a total of 14 Jeeps...

I'm gonna try to make it up for this ride.

I'll plan to meet up @ WH.

I'll be in the waggy in the sig. It needs to get me back home South of Atlanta for work on Monday so put me down for level 3.5

cool ...since it friday ....i'll bump this ride .

i guess since everyone is kinda med level on skills . we'll head down the main trail , to the pbh , maybe black hills , rattlesnake ???, and the creekrun might be fun too .

just a reminder were meeting at the waffle house by the crackerbarrel .

i'll be there somewhere around 8:45 to 9am .

i'll be the fat guy with the junky what use to be a cherokee on a trailer behind a black ford expedtion .

If my steering is done then you know I am there. I am going to be beating the every living dog pee out of my rig so I take a 4+.

How many of you guys have winchs and cb's? I know Nos/86,Chris and myself have winchs and cbs.

you might have to play chatch up . which will not be hard to do . i have a cb and a cell phone .

PM me your number... so i can call you when i get there.

...and no winch, no CB...

no winch but a CB...

cb , no winch. d rings and tow strap.

Back