• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3rd Annual Spring Meet & Greet

probably be there closer to 11ish, i have a lot of stuff to load up. ill be in my truck...currently no jeep to drive.

Items Needed:
Charcoal (Grills provided at pavilion): Dave92cherokee
Burgers (24+):
Hot Dogs (20+): PacificEd
Chips/Side: Dustin
Potato salad: Jana
Buns for both: bigalpha
Condiments:
Mayo mustard ketchup bbq sauce Wing Nut
Desserts: blackjack12982
Drinks: Greg (mtn dew, coke, doc pepper, water) Bosco01xj
Ice:Zinger
Tubs to ice down drinks: Mr.Shrek
Plates, cups, plasticware: Bosco
Easter Eggs (Plastic eggs with candy inside):Zinger
Games/Cornhole/Awards: Mr.Shrek

Roll Call
1. Shrek, Fiona, and the boys. (Glenn and Crystal). 2 burgers 2 hot dogs (1 veggie burger...provided by me. I can bring extras if anyone else is interested!) :sad1:
2. Wingnutooa and wife (the queen and king). 2 burgers 2 hot dogs
3. JeepAddict85 and gf, + 3 friends (Greg and Terisa) 4 burgers 2 hot dogs
4. bigalpha and wife (Alec and Candace) 2 burgers, 3 hot dogs
5. Dave92cherokee, the wife, and kids 2 burgers, 5 hot dogs
6. Bosco01xj and girlfriend (Brian and Krista) 2 burgers
7. PacificEd, wife & kids (Ed & Sunshine) 3 burgers, 3 hot dogs
8. MELKORsXJ and girlfriend (Dan and Chick) 2 burgers
9. Shaggybob(probably solo)
10. Zingerxj1129, lil bro, and, maybe the lady friend. 3 burger, 2 hot dogs
11. Blackjack12982, wife, and daughter (Robert, Kim, and Katrina) 2 burgers and 1 hotdog

Total: 24 adults and 10 kids

Ok guys and gals we are just a couple of days away. Still need help with a few items:
Burgers
Easter eggs
Sides
Desserts

Speak up peoples.

I have some raffle items I'll be bringing with me.

I will also have swag available for sale so bring your money.

Well Ive got the Easter eggs. I got 250 eggs. Is that enough? I figure if there are ten kids that means 25 or so for each?? I can get more if need be! :)

What kind of sides do you want?

IDK, we could just keep it simple and do chips with the burgers and dogs.

Jana is bringing potato salad and Dustin is bringing chips. I'd think that would be good and there is a grocery store just down the road if we need more.

just picked up three squeezy mayo's, three bbq sauce, one giant ketchup, a horseradish, 2 mustards and one spicy brown mustard plus 12 burgers.

and jana made the tatoe salad earlier today!

i'm ready, maybe i should just head down now :D

Does anyone have a car hauler a buddy could use to get his buggy to the meet tomorrow? he lives in murfreesboro. if anyone has one local and could hit me up that would be good. 6155567856.

We'll be getting there sometime around 10-10:30.

Sorry I missed this one. We had an easter egg hunt at the house scheduled from 10-noon (and subsequently postponed) and are headed to the Sugarland and Little Big Town concert at 4:30. Couldn't squeeze it in.

Y'all post LOTS of pictures so those of us that had to sit it out can enjoy also.

Hope the weather held in Murfreesboro!

Back