• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3rd Annual Spring Meet & Greet

Good times!

Thanks goes to Wingnutooa for his awesome grilling skills. He is the grillmeister.

it was cold... and windy... and at sometimes it was a little damp but other than that... GREAT.

i'm not sure how many pictures there are, i know when the weather is yucko there aren't as many people out runnin around with their cameras.

aww shucks, thanks ed.

so it seems i should change my name to wingna'tooua

and thanks for letting me pick out a hoodie size and color for Jana!

she loves hoodies.

Last edited:
We had a great time, nice to meet some new faces. Hope everyone got home safe.

The three of us all had a great time. I was surprised too, generally my woman's eyes just glaze over when she's around my ZJ, I was expecting her to be almost comatose there. She told me afterwards she had alot of fun with it all.

if you do this:
prerunner.jpg

danrace2.jpg

i do this: :worship:

Thanks so much for hosting this event, Shrek! Even though it was cold and rainy it turned out to be a very nice day. Thanks to Joe for grilling, and to Alan and lil bro for the eggs and "hiding" them. Had a fun time...as usual!

~Sunshine~
The 1st Lady

Can you guys believe I got "Most Abused". Where is Shrek? I need to discuss this with him.

Back