• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hibachi & The Gambler Movie Meet & Greet! Saturday, December 27th! MA/NH Border

Dundy

NAXJA Forum User
Hibachi & The Gambler Movie Meet & Greet! Saturday, December 27th! MA/NH Border

Its getting towards that time of year again!

This year we decided to go with dinner & a movie at the MA/NH border. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!

Now down to business:

WHEN: Saturday, December 27th, dinner at 5:00 pm. Meet up between 4:30 - 4:45pm.
WHERE: Takumi Hibachi Restaurant, 197 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua, NH 03060

After dinner we'll make our way to see the The Gambler at AMC Tyngsboro 12 December 27, 2014 @ 8:10 PM. You can select your seat and purchase tickets here: https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/the-gambler This movie is rated R so plan accordingly.

WHERE: 440 Middlesex Road, Tyngsboro, MA 01879

The trip from the restaurant to the movie theater take about 15 minutes.

EO30181.jpg

PLEASE RSVP IN THIS THREAD SO I CAN GET AN ACCURATE HEAD COUNT FOR THE RESERVATION!

Again, all are welcome. I hope to see some familiar faces and some new ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hibachi & The Interview Meet & Greet!! Saturday, December 27th! MA/NH Border

I'm going if Bill's not.:firedevil

Re: Hibachi & The Interview Meet & Greet!! Saturday, December 27th! MA/NH Border

Thanks for setting this up Adam!

I'm going if Bill's not.:firedevil

Looks like you are not going!

Thanks for setting this up Adam!

Looks like you are not going!

And you can count on me waiting for you in the parking lot

I got my family Christmas thing beforehand, I might try and at least make the movie.

I hate you guys, so I'll be there.

I'll go if I dont get scheduled at the restaurant for the night. Won't know til about a week beforehand

Christmas with the family in the morning/afternoon, but I should be there for dinner at 5.

I'll go if I dont get scheduled at the restaurant for the night. Won't know til about a week beforehand
Rob's idea:
We could change the location and harass you...
Which would you rather? :greensmok

Rob's idea:
We could change the location and harass you...
Which would you rather? :greensmok

Thanks for ruining the surprise factor William

Thanks for ruining the surprise factor William
I'd rather just force him into coming so we can eat good food. ;)

I'd rather just force him into coming so we can eat good food. ;)

Its not about the food, its about the dining experience.

I don't care if you want to miss the movie... we don't do reservations and good luck getting space for 20 on the Saturday after Xmas without waiting 2 hours :laugh3:

Its not about the food, its about the dining experience.
:loveu:
I don't care if you want to miss the movie... we don't do reservations and good luck getting space for 20 on the Saturday after Xmas without waiting 2 hours :laugh3:
Oh, but we know a guy.

Haha. I won't matter. Really, on a Saturday night, the idea of that happening is laughable. I mighttttt not get scheduled, and if I don't I'd be happy to have a date night with all you ugly bros :kissyou:

Re: Hibachi & American Sniper Movie Meet & Greet! Saturday, December 27th! MA/NH Bo

I'm out. Because buncha pansies :laugh3:

Re: Hibachi & American Sniper Movie Meet & Greet! Saturday, December 27th! MA/NH Bo

I'm out. Because buncha pansies :laugh3:
Were you ever even going to go?

"I might not have the day off" 2 weeks in advance when you have plenty of time to ask is the lamest excuse. :moon:

Back