• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor Freight

cherokeekid said:
ohh sorry I thought for a second you might swing as well :shhh: . No biggie

...and it goes around - Full Circle...

ECKSJAY said:
I'm still not giving you trail head. I know of some guys who would though. Go to their website and look under 'services'. :kissyou:
lol.gif

5cypf8

cherokeekid said:
Bing a part of the Harbor Freight Posse RULZ!!

hf.jpg
HOLY THREAD REVIVAL!!

Is it just me or is the guy on the right the husband of the Lady that cried her eyes out on Trading Spaces 'cause Doug added some class to her Living Room?

Sniggs said:
HOLY THREAD REVIVAL!!

Is it just me or is the guy on the right the husband of the Lady that cried her eyes out on Trading Spaces 'cause Doug added some class to her Living Room?

BWAAAAAAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

OMFG that wasn't the 'Crying Pam' episode, was it???

:gag:

Last edited:
If you'd like me to autograph something I can put you in touch with my agent.

Glad to see you have no problems letting things go Fil. ;)

Sniggs said:
HOLY THREAD REVIVAL!!

LOL Sniggs is a redecorating tv show fan

ECKSJAY said:
I never forget 4$$h0|3z. ;)
Why, you spend a lot of time sniffing them?

And that has gone as far as it is going to go. Consider this a WARNING to all involved. Play nice, or play on your own forums. No need to drag the crap here. Do it again, you will lose access to the Chapter Forum at least.

Back