• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gulches Oct. 10-12

We got a good bit of rain last night so parts of the park may be a bit slick for the first half of today but it'll dry up quick and be nice by this afternoon. Tomorrow should be perfect.

You Georgia people even got a shout out.

Park Conditions and weather 10/10-12 The weather Gods are on our side again this weekend. Absolutely wonderful weather this weekend. The trails will be in great shape and all 4x4's should do very well. 20% chance of rain at night for the weekend usually means no rain at all. Temps will be in the low 80's to mid 60's.
We have a large group coming in from Georgia. They have all of the camp sites taken. Always fun to ride with them.

Loaded. D and I will see yall tomorrow......

Hit rain between Bishopville and Camden. He better not close..... LG is bringing greenie too. I hope there is something for a stocker.

Had an issue right off the trailer....... broke the plastic double beadlock insert. Andy saved the day with the suggestion of ratchet strapping it together. Had a good time. Thanks for letting us know you were going out there this weekend Will! A pleasure as always to wheel with you guys......

After wheeling these things (off and on) for 15+ years, I'm still amazed at what they can do and what kind of abuse they can withstand. I had a blast today and it was great to see you all again.

Back