• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gulches Oct. 10-12

Mike you going to make this ride next weekend? Who else?

1. 94Sport94
2. Lowrange2
3. Ghost

Fwiw, you GA folks should on onto GAtrailriders and join up on the forum and check in that you're coming. Were having a pretty nice raffle Saturday night with a catered meal.

If Aaron and Daniel want to get some seat time in without riding some of the stuff we did last time, the group splits up into 3 different level groups catered to more of what they want. I'll probably be hanging around the intermediate group (heartbreaker, palmetto crossing, TNT, radical ravine) and I WILL be doing shipwreck that afternoon.

Also, right after lunch the staff goes out and hides random parts spray painted different colors for part of a scavenger hunt. Good times!

Sounds fun. My Nephew is supposed to be at my parents house in Aiken that weekend so I'm going there Friday night and will come up Saturday Morning. I suspect I'll get there about 10 or so. Looking forward to this.

My truck died this week so I'll be driving the ole' Hunk o' Crap to the trail that Saturday morning. If I break it, someone needs to give me a ride home. lol

I know this is going to sound silly at this point, but since I usually just play follow the leader and don't pay attention to trail markers.....what trails did we run last time? I laid out on a couple of them, but I'm just not all that familiar with all the trail names there.

Hard to remember what you ran.

I know you ran Heart Breaker, TNT, all of Palmetto Crossing and Trail 3 (Which is the hill to the right of all the nasty hill climbs).

I don't remember if you ran Radical Ravine or not.

Me and Glenn ran Shipwreck.

Glenn ran Testosteroad and 3D.

This is the top of TNT

Gulches4-26-14-84_zpsa9d2d1d9.jpg

Last edited:
Yea one week and I get to see if I can get up that trail and not flop..... ;)

I remember riding a trail that we dropped into about midway up and it was rutted out pretty deep. That's where I got dirt jammed into the spare I had already put on the Jeep so I was nursing it the rest of the day with Daniel's air pump lol. That was a fun trail.

Hmmm, I remember you having a bent rim but I can't place the trail you're referring to. Maybe I didn't witness it?

Though, I didn spend an hour or two in the parking lot replacing my driveshaft flange.

(I fixed that issue and it's not happening again) Hopefully.

I remember riding a trail that we dropped into about midway up and it was rutted out pretty deep. That's where I got dirt jammed into the spare I had already put on the Jeep so I was nursing it the rest of the day with Daniel's air pump lol. That was a fun trail.

Might be Heartbreaker...... I might have a little harder go at the big hill...... Mike spot me again? Maybe 1 psi this time..... :cheers: :gag: :scared:

Well I didn't realize it had happened until after I parked and heard air leaking from it. I was airing up while you and Glenn ran another trail. I guess I'll just have to look at the trail map and do my best guesstimating on what I did and didn't do.

Back