• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

February 12th - Portland Meet & Greet Thread

Are those of us from North of the border welcome? (with or without banjo?)

I will be there, Welcome or not;)

Might be a few minutes late considering I am coming from considerably north of Seattle.

See you guys tonight.
Michael

2xtreme said:

Might be a few minutes late considering I am coming from considerably north of Seattle.

See you guys tonight.
Michael

Michael, What gives? You'll drive all the way down to portland for their M&G's, yet you have been notoriusly absent at our's. Feelings have been hurt.:sure::rattle: :laugh3:

2xtreme said:

See you guys tonight.
Michael

Everyone is welcome of course.

Gotta say I'd personally never drive that far, crazy!

Had i not had skool to go to tonight, Eli and i would have been there this evening also.

Yah i know, thats a long way for pizza and BEER, But what the hell we wanted to see the strange side of the NWC.

:D

:guitar:

XJLaredo said:
Had i not had skool to go to tonight, Eli and i would have been there this evening also.

Yah i know, thats a long way for pizza and BEER, But what the hell we wanted to see the strange side of the NWC.

:D

:guitar:

I-Car class?

mojojojo said:
the back room is reserved from 7-9pm (under my name).

see ya'll there.

I actually just called to do the same thing, said it was reserved for Rod. I was hoping you would remember to but I figured I would check anyways.

See everyone in a couple hours.

Blkxjkrawler said:
Michael, What gives? You'll drive all the way down to portland for their M&G's, yet you have been notoriusly absent at our's. Feelings have been hurt.:sure::rattle: :laugh3:

Ryan, Don't feel left out. I had to be down in Portland for work. Just happened to work out.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!! It was great meeting a bunch of "newer" club members!!

Michael

XJourney said:
I-Car class?

Thats right Hans, I are smarter now.:laugh3:

Jamez what classes are you taking? Just remember the anti-trust laws ;)

XJourney said:
Jamez what classes are you taking? Just remember the anti-trust laws ;)

I took 3 classes in the past week, forgot one of them, the other 2 where Damage and frontal impact analysis 1 & 2.

What is the anti-trust laws?

Took those classes last year along with a couple others. We can start trading I-car dvds

Anti-trust is what that 15 minute video at the beginning of each class is about. All I-car classes are suppost to start with that video even if it is a 10 week class.

Back