• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Meet & Greet

are there ever any M&G closer to seattle ever?

I fully encourage you guys (north end) to put together at least a couple Meet & Greets per year.
Since our chapter (the NWC) covers ALL of
-Washington
-Oregon
-Northern Idaho
-Montana
-Alaska
-British Columbia

Its hard to get just ONE meet & greet where we can ALL be in one spot together. The closest thing we have to that is the annual NWFest.

The majority of the NWC members are here in Oregon, and SW Washington, and for right now, the current BOD is all from this area as well.
So with that, we tend to keep things closer to home.

However, all of our Alaskan brothers, Montana cousins, and any of the members in all of the other territories in our chapter are more than welcome to organize and host events and/or meet & greets in their area and post all related information here in the NWC.

IF there is ever anything as chapter president that I can do to help out, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

I bet if you post a date some time a couple weeks from now.. You will get some responses. We used to have a large group up there, I am sure they are still around lurking.

Agreed.....LOL
You can roll with me if you want man.
You're on the way (more-or-less)

Thanks for the offer brother. I still got so much to do at my other house its looking like im not going to make it. We should get together soon though

Thanks for the offer brother. I still got so much to do at my other house its looking like im not going to make it. We should get together soon though

If you need a hand, let me know.....you know I can do anything from sheetrock to framing, plumbing, electrical, concrete, etc.....
Glad to lend a hand brother!

Re: NWC Meet & Greet

I just joined NAXJA a couple of weeks ago. The family and I just may have to make this so we can meet some of you and introduce ourselves.

Hope you can make it!
I'm always looking forward to meeting new members.

Ok so i would have pulled a Josh. Dont know why but i was thinking the meet and greet was today........thats why i was saying i got too much to do on my rental house. I should be done and able to make it next sat. NEXT SATURDAY.

Ill try and bring pop's too

Ok so i would have pulled a Josh. Dont know why but i was thinking the meet and greet was today........thats why i was saying i got too much to do on my rental house. I should be done and able to make it next sat. NEXT SATURDAY.

LMAO....I remember that!...good one Jimmy!

DONT FORGET....

When: February 23rd, 7pm-10pm
Where: Benny's Pizza 4219 NE St. Johns Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98661

Reservations have already been made for their back room.
This will give us a chance to talk amongst ourselves a little better, without having to talk over a larger crowd.
Benny's has some great food, has made it on our "Best of The NW" burger list....
and even serves up some beers for those who want to enjoy some adult beverages.

This is a show up or dont show up kind of thing.
The date, time, and location are set, and will not be changed.

Myself and the rest of the BOD look forward to seeing you all there.

Lol, it will be good to see e everyone.

My boys are going to roll with me. They were excited. They thought it was going to be at pizza hut... Oh the old days...

Back