• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Meet & Greet

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Its been way too long since we've gotten together as a chapter to officially welcome some of our newer members, and meet some of those who you've only known through posts here on the site.

When: February 23rd, 7pm-10pm
Where: Benny's Pizza 4219 NE St. Johns Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98661

Reservations have already been made for their back room.
This will give us a chance to talk amongst ourselves a little better, without having to talk over a larger crowd.
Benny's has some great food, has made it on our "Best of The NW" burger list....
and even serves up some beers for those who want to enjoy some adult beverages.

This is a show up or dont show up kind of thing.
The date, time, and location are set, and will not be changed.
Myself and the rest of the BOD look forward to seeing you all there.

NOTE: There will be an "after-party" at Cliffs Bar, just down the way at 10pm.....This is, of course, for those 21 and over only.

NWC Meet & Greet

In fo'sho

Is this still happening? I was thinking about driving down from the cool part of the state (Seattle area) to attend this. I'm going to spend the night at Darren's house (he just doesn't know it yet).

NWC Meet & Greet

You can crash at my place Josh. That's where the after after party is anyway.

Re: NWC Meet & Greet

You can crash at my place Josh. That's where the after after party is anyway.
I thought the afterparty was gonna be at Cliffs Bar?

If I go I'm going to crash in my XJ. Kind of like mall crawling, urban camping. Can we have a bon fire in your front yard Darrin. ;-)

This sounds awesome but I haven't even bought my jeep yet.
As long as your interested in XJ's/MJ's your welcome to come and BS, ask questions, pick our brains, and socialize. you may even find someone willing to sell you their jeep! lol

Not gonna make it. I drink too much and that is too far for me. Getting hammered and passing out around Darren, Aaron and them sounds like i would end up on the next Naxja calendar. Have fun guys........Lets do the next one at a classy lil sports bar out here in south east............Club Mystic? :)

Not gonna make it. I drink too much and that is too far for me. Getting hammered and passing out around Darren, Aaron and them sounds like i would end up on the next Naxja calendar. Have fun guys........Lets do the next one at a classy lil sports bar out here in south east............Club Mystic? :)

you said classy then bring up mystic? :looser:

Super classy :)

Back