• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Meet & Greet

Re: NWC Meet & Greet

GlueNTape said:
You could have just left it alone. I looked for a meet n greet post in the staging area.. didn't see it here either.. There is no need to make a mockery of it. I have always been a stand up member, thats not appreciated.

Scott, Nick? Were you guys going to vantucky? I would like to hang with you guys. It has been waaay to long.

we where going to bail to hang out with you, its been to long.

we can say fu*k it and go hang out in Vancouver with team woodland

im going to hit up mojojojo see if we can get us seasoned members together, bring back some old times

NWC Meet & Greet

Hahaha! Thats great. Is that YJ still stock?

Nope, SOA w/OME springs locked on 35's w/alloys out front and 2low.
dyhuza4y.jpg

Fu_k YA, BRING OUR ROD! I will hound him too.

Lets roll up to Vancouver. I have been way less than active... frick.. my name is black.. can't see that on the phone. I will go fix that. I actually let my tags expire on my rig.. poor thing.. I hope to have it ship shape and maybe drive it to this shin dig.. maybe..

I would like to see everyone. I try and stay up on FB.

Is Dustin gone? Or did he get a DUI rollin with the woodland crew :shhh:

Sweet Rig! Dave!

I am looking to get a LJ.. but just for a grocery getter. Maybe.. My kia is going to blow up soon.. need to replace it with something.

Fu_k YA, BRING OUR ROD! I will hound him too.

Lets roll up to Vancouver. I have been way less than active... frick.. my name is black.. can't see that on the phone. I will go fix that. I actually let my tags expire on my rig.. poor thing.. I hope to have it ship shape and maybe drive it to this shin dig.. maybe..

I would like to see everyone. I try and stay up on FB.

Is Dustin gone? Or did he get a DUI rollin with the woodland crew :shhh:
Torx is still around, he in hiding.
He lives in woodland now

BLOW up rods phone!

Not really sure why your thread got locked Dave...

Not really sure why your thread got locked Dave...

....I changed the title to avoid confusion.(instead of deleting the thread altogether - seems fair)
The M&G has already been planned, posted, and discussed..... and we didnt need any more confusion.
I'm looking forward to it, and hope to see you all there.

hmm. im not shure what more needs to be said...

Bronze.

Its all good. I looked for a M&G posting before posting. Obviously.. I am a wheeler.. not a poster..

Locking it will keep the attention here. I am pretty excited to see you guys.

I plan on wheeling the PISS out of my rig this year. Make up for taking a year off..

Its all good. I looked for a M&G posting before posting. Obviously.. I am a wheeler.. not a poster..

Locking it will keep the attention here. I am pretty excited to see you guys.

I plan on wheeling the PISS out of my rig this year. Make up for taking a year off..

:thumbup:

are there ever any M&G closer to seattle ever?

Back