• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North OC Meet and Greet - Monday, June 3

BTT

It's tomorrow. See y'all there.

Sorry to hear that, Matt. What time are you off?

You gonna show up?

Yes, this time i think i can swing it. I was not gonna seeing as how i have to drive out to temecula on weds for my kids 5th grade culmination but, i think i need to get some pizza and see a few of you instead of reading all the nonsense on here.

I hope the topic of discussion is not similar to what's been going on here on the forums.

I'm so over it....

Now... what to order. hmm....

Yup still $699! Get them while they're hot!! Look forward to meeting you guys see you guys there.

Hey Chris any chance you can bring the two uniballs for my 9100's we were talking about a while back? I keep trying but I haven't been able to get over to the shop. If not no biggy, I'll get over there someday.

Thanks, Scott

I'll buy a couple of pizzas. You just have to be there on time if you want any. ;)

I'll buy a couple of pizzas. You just have to be there on time if you want any. ;)

I will be there at 5:59 :)

Leaving my hood at 5p. Traffic should be fun around that time.... :wave:

Anyone want to carpool that's near me? It would make the trip that much faster in the carpool lane. I have room in the Heep for 3 :)

I'll be solo so I'll have extra pizza also.

I just bought a King Arthurs Supreme and a Maui Zaui. They'll be ready at 6:15 pm.

Back