• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Discussion: First Quarter Meeting of 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time after the first week of Jan. would be fine for me. Looking forward to meeting new people here with the same hobbies.

So, we planning on hitting a trail afterwards? I didn't see any info about that. If I can make the run in my '99 with a mild lift and 31's, cool. If not, I make a mean passenger/photog. And, any ideas what the shirt will look like? I'm a sucker and will buy almost anything XJ, but I'd stilll like to know.

-Rich

Last edited:
Colorado_XJ said:
any ideas what the shirt will look like?
MyXJ.jpg

:)

Mmmm...tasty. Front only? Or is there something swank on the back? Eh, what do I care? I'll buy several...

-Rich

Colorado_XJ said:
Mmmm...tasty. Front only? Or is there something swank on the back? Eh, what do I care? I'll buy several...

-Rich
Thats not the one. I'm just f#*king around. But I have to admit. Thats a damn nice looking XJ.

Last edited:
YELLAHEEP said:
Jim, Jim, Jim......

Um, it was 88th ave smartass..... :D
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea frickin culpa... So 'north' extends a half-mile more than I thought? :D

Looks like you'll have to go to the north side of US36 this time...unventured territory?
happyfinger.gif

Regarding the t-shirts, I should have some preliminary design examples to post up in a separate thread soon so stay tuned.

I contracted an eccentric, sometimes cranky college kid with alot of graphic design talent to work on some examples. :laugh3:

OK. So we got 11 a.m. at the 88th ave 4WP....do we have a date for this thing yet?

-Rich

Well, I'm sure the powers that be will take the reins, once the Holiday-fever dies down a little.

-Rich

well sounds like we are a go I need to know the date so I can get everything in order and I may be able too hook us up with door prizes also

Pssst, Troy...rein us in. What're the options for dates? Someone needs to choose 2 and then we can hammer it out. And are we hitting a trail after?

-Rich

YELLAHEEP said:
Ok guys, when do we wanna hold this meeting?

Henry (tvguy) has arranged for us to be able to hold our meeting at his new employer - FourWheelParts in Westminster. So, the location is a lock, now lets work on dates.

Do you guys wanna meet as early as the last part of January? Sometime in February, or as late as March?

I'm thinking February. Perhaps the 11th or 18th? I'm hoping that Justin and I will have a T-shirt deal worked out in early January and this way we could possibly have shirts available at the meeting.

Yeah, I know. Sorry 'Springs guys, we do need to hold a meeting down your direction since you got bumped for 4th Quarter. How 'bout making it down there for the 2nd Quarter meeting?

Discuss.

Troy

as posted in the first post of this thread. Myself and Troy will get together and set a date. we were trying to get some ideas for the guys on dates. We should have something set before long.

Colorado_XJ said:
Pssst, Troy...rein us in. What're the options for dates? Someone needs to choose 2 and then we can hammer it out. And are we hitting a trail after?

-Rich

Yeah Rich, what Justin said............ :twak:

Justin keeps calling when I'm sleeping so here one for him too..... :twak: (You know when I work punk....)

But I'm all for making it February 18th.

Can I get a second? :laugh3:

YELLAHEEP said:
Yeah Rich, what Justin said............ :twak:

Justin keeps calling when I'm sleeping so here one for him too..... :twak: (You know when I work punk....)

But I'm all for making it February 18th.

Can I get a second? :laugh3:

I second it

if the passes are open I'll make it

18th it is then.

and man you must sleep alot. I have been waitin till afternoon to call. sorry man.

jrsxj98 said:
18th it is then.

and man you must sleep alot. I have been waitin till afternoon to call. sorry man.

Don't you know that them doughnuts put you to sleep ! :speepin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back