• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Nomination Discussion

I am not a member as of yet but can I offer something up.
it seems like communication is a problem granted there is a large area to be covered. I have only met a few of the members on here and all of them have been good people to that end we all like to wheel turn wrenchs and have a good time. lets try to remember that the little stuff sometimes just needs to be forgiven and let go. I for one look forward to joining NAXJA from the stand point of i like be around people that are like me. I also want to learn how to get my rig and wheeling ablities to the next level.

I've been Disqualified (as I suspected could happen.. I'll still be here next year!)

VP: 2 Questions before I vote..

Did you have anything to do with my Time-Out in April..:smsoap:

And Who did you vote for in the last United States presidential Election.;)

I paid very large sums of money to make you disappear last April. Had to go through a Swiss, Bahama, and Nigerian accounts to leave no trace of my betrayal. Sorry about that lol

I don't vote, it's pointless lol

I paid very large sums of money to make you disappear last April. Had to go through a Swiss, Bahama, and Nigerian accounts to leave no trace of my betrayal. Sorry about that lol

I don't vote, it's pointless lol
Today's society :smsoap:

;)

Back