• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Discussion: First Quarter Meeting of 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys, when do we wanna hold this meeting?

Henry (tvguy) has arranged for us to be able to hold our meeting at his new employer - FourWheelParts in Westminster. So, the location is a lock, now lets work on dates.

Do you guys wanna meet as early as the last part of January? Sometime in February, or as late as March?

I'm thinking February. Perhaps the 11th or 18th? I'm hoping that Justin and I will have a T-shirt deal worked out in early January and this way we could possibly have shirts available at the meeting.

Yeah, I know. Sorry 'Springs guys, we do need to hold a meeting down your direction since you got bumped for 4th Quarter. How 'bout making it down there for the 2nd Quarter meeting?

Discuss.

Troy

Last edited:
i'd vote late february (or early march)...

terry

Last edited by a moderator:
YELLAHEEP said:
Yeah, I know. Sorry 'Springs guys, we do need to hold a meeting down your direction since you got bumped for 4th Quarter. How 'bout making it down there for the 2nd Quarter meeting?
ahem....remember us? You know.....The western slope guys? :wave:

logdog said:
ahem....remember us? You know.....The western slope guys? :wave:

Western slope guys, arent most of you just relocated SOCal guys? lol. :laugh2:

Hey when you want to have the meeting in the springs there is a 4WP there I can hook us up for that location too. FYI 4wheel parts has a club partnership program I would like to go over it and explain it at the meeting. Henry

jrsxj98 said:

What??? Make that Texas buddy !!!!:wave:

jrsxj98 said:
So are you saying we should attend so cal meetings? :sunshine:

I guess the drive is just about as far.

BTW, I'm from SLC. I just moved here for the beer.

tvguy said:
Hey when you want to have the meeting in the springs there is a 4WP there I can hook us up for that location too. FYI 4wheel parts has a club partnership program I would like to go over it and explain it at the meeting. Henry

Sounds interesting Henry, I look forward to it.

As for you 3 or so Western Slope guys I have two words.....

car pool :laugh3:

YELLAHEEP said:
As for you 3 or so Western Slope guys I have two words.....

car pool :laugh3:

Like this ??

03.jpg

Im open for any time

Just pin down a time and, if needed, a place. 'West' will probably mean Arvada or even Golden anyway since 'North' was almost all the way up to 84th Ave...
happyfinger.gif

Anytime after the 3rd weekend in January works for me. I should start having Saturdays off around then.

-Rich

Yucca-Man said:
Just pin down a time and, if needed, a place. 'West' will probably mean Arvada or even Golden anyway since 'North' was almost all the way up to 84th Ave...
happyfinger.gif

Jim, Jim, Jim......

Um, it was 88th ave smartass..... :D

Place is locked in..... read the orig. post. :twak:

We're working on a meeting date in this thread - pay attention. :banghead:

And what the hell? You're name isn't red anymore? STFU 'till you get that taken care of! :laugh3:

Last edited:
Sting25 said:
I can make it anytime...

What time of day do these meetings happen?

Time will be 11 a.m. and run as long as necessary - usually no later than 1:30 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back