• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert night run, Palm springs CA

DUDE !! I am your new bestest friend...
I went rummaging through the shed a little while ago and found the track bar off my 96... it's been sitting awhile... but if a 96 one will fit up it's yours...
Come get it before dark or it's in the trash...

Curt
after all the stuff scott and i fabbed for the rad job, im sure i can make it fit somehow.lol
i better check to make sure.....lol:D

hey when i get there could you guys help me with my cb radio? i cnat figure out how to put the damn things in my car. lol

hey when i get there could you guys help me with my cb radio? i cnat figure out how to put the damn things in my car. lol

First things first... not if it's getting power from the Orbital... I had to say it :looney:

Second... CAR !!! why not the XJ ??

Third... Be forewarned... these goofballs might just tech screw it to your dash or console lid... call it good. :doh:

Curt

meant the xj llol. haha funny. im still using that hunk o crap called an optima, i cant get my orbital till this one is completely dead. apparently i was accused of scamming they took my money back and gave me my "original battery" funny because my ORIGNAL optima only had top posts. this battery has the side ports too. but whatever its startin the heap so im not complaining. well then how can i put the cb in myself?

meant the xj llol. haha funny. im still using that hunk o crap called an optima, i cant get my orbital till this one is completely dead. apparently i was accused of scamming they took my money back and gave me my "original battery" funny because my ORIGNAL optima only had top posts. this battery has the side ports too. but whatever its startin the heap so im not complaining. well then how can i put the cb in myself?

Bring it to the builders house on the 20th, we can do it then..I have 1.5" tech screws with me all the time..Takes only 5 min to install one:doh:

I'd say find the spot you want it mounted and do that... run the antenna & coaxial where you want it then when you show one of these guys can help energize it.
Think about getting in/out of your side and where the passengers legs will be... if it's even a concern to you... momma didn't want the radio beating her leg so I went with the Cobra 75WXsT hidden & small...

Just be leary of Scott Mc with a powertool in his hands when his eyes glaze over... bad Ju Ju... :wave1:

Curt

ahhhh just point where you want the cb and scott will cut a big azz hole and fab some sheetmetal brackets and oh you ready for this one scott, he does one hell of a ground wire jobbbb.....:D:skull2:

But wait, it gets better..

MINE runs till :confused1 SCOTT 76anthony:confused1 works on it..Now i have to see what the dealer has in stock...:repair:

haha now im a little scared. its going to be mounted and everything. nad i have a magentic antenna its just wiring it all up.....im like retarded than dirt when it comes to electrical. just wait and see how my aux fan is hooked up!!! your gunna eiher run scared or laugh till ur crap ur pants lol

Back