• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert night run, Palm springs CA

Builder, would you please start a tread with the date of JUNE 20th for this meet/greet/run/dinner at your place..

Thank you

Have a nice day..DO NOT COME BACK TO ME ON THIS..I will take my jeep an go home...LOL

awwwwwwhahahahaha, my shiat barley made it to scotts place, you actually think its gonna go up that frickin moutain, awwwwhahahaha.....:laugh::repair::shocked:

awwwwwwhahahahaha, my shiat barley made it to scotts place, you actually think its gonna go up that frickin moutain, awwwwhahahaha.....:laugh::repair::shocked:

WE have 20 DAYS to get this pig with lip stick running for you..Then you can use my hauler to tow that P I L S up to his place..Does this work for you?
Bring it over to my place, we will put in the garage so you are not driving back and forth..I just need a heads up so i can put my doors back on mine

WE have 20 DAYS to get this pig with lip stick running for you..Then you can use my hauler to tow that P I L S up to his place..Does this work for you?
Bring it over to my place, we will put in the garage so you are not driving back and forth..I just need a heads up so i can put my doors back on mine
lets see what the check looks like at the end of the month, well the 20th anyway, and i may squeeze in a track bar and a tranny seal. already have the pan gasket and rear main....:D

Scott you don't have to spend a bunch of money! we will get you a stock trac bar in decent shape and can redrill the bolt hole. everything else is pretty much gaskets!!! damn dude, get on the wagon here lol!

Hey curt, you have one on your half truck..?

I was going to ask this yesterday and got side tracked on T-case drops & rotated pinions & the angles associated with them... :confused1

Sooo Scott... L.Q. Scott... do you need a stock one or a aftermarket one.
You're more then welcome to come see what I've got... it might be clapped out or in great shape... ???

PM me & we can talk it over...

Curt

holy crap, you guys are all puttin in work to get this thing going. you guys are the best. now i just need to find out when i work and im gonna have to get out to scotts place and get to some real work. dohhhhhh....
scott tonight im gonna look under her and see what all leaked out, filmed at 11......lol

holy crap, you guys are all puttin in work to get this thing going. you guys are the best. now i just need to find out when i work and im gonna have to get out to scotts place and get to some real work. dohhhhhh....
scott tonight im gonna look under her and see what all leaked out, filmed at 11......lol

DUDE !! I am your new bestest friend...
I went rummaging through the shed a little while ago and found the track bar off my 96... it's been sitting awhile... but if a 96 one will fit up it's yours...
Come get it before dark or it's in the trash...

Curt

Back