• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert night run, Palm springs CA

Yea i was thinking of that..Even with A/C working it is hard on them when off roading..I lost half the gear lube last night in mine so i need to fix it first..The wifes jeep sits to low for me, i bottom out all the time with hers..Dam low riders..
If i can talk her to the lift i want she will have a 6.5 going on hers..Then i'll sale hers to someone that wants a nice lift

just a thought, when everyone comes up with a good date for a run.it's a little cooler up here!!!! just a thought!!!!

I think thats a Great Idea!

As soon as i can kill mine....(Did i say that out loud) i may have to drive the wifes jeep when i get hers done..New rad and fan..Must be nice

Maybe have Ray find us a greasy spoon for dinner then out for a few hour ride ??

Builder ??

Curt

Sorry guys, it is such a bitch having my jeep work one day and not the next.Now it won't start..

Sounds like you just need to relax in the pass. seat and go for a ride in Cyndee's XJ... just buckle up & shut up and leave the driving to her. :roflmao:

Maybe we can get the Chicks to take Cyndee's Jeep and...More later.

lol

I've always wanted to go to Pappy and Harriet's just haven't gone yet. Rattle Snake canyon is a nice run. Nothing tough or crazy, but nice. My wife loves it. It has a couple spots, but my Jeep made it through with both sway bars, open/open and 30s...

P. & H. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Hard to get a table if your under time constraints... GOOD TIMES... little Honky Tonk'n... little wheel'n...

Rattlesnake is O.K. might be nice to find something closer to the Y.V. side so we're not driving 20 miles of Hwy. not a big deal though...

If I can I'll make it...

Curt

ahhhh nite wheelin, well we could all get together and go with paul to the palm desert mall and shine our xj's up and cruise hwy 111.......im just sayin:laugh::peace:

We could drive in front of 'LL Bean' for a photo opportunity.

Lights, i can do those..Dinner i can do that..Day time run or night time run i can do that..Photo opp at LL Bean, i don't think so tim..NO WAY JOSE.STFU..RTFA..
So when do you want to do your rock lights ray? I think i am free sunday, since i found my gun..Now i need the key for the lock on it..HMMMMM..
Paul you need lights too bro..I need to buy to 2 more sets, thats right i tore off 3 of them.. Both Center and one front passanger side..Man i had fun..LOL

yeah they could shot my rugged manly side.....:farmer::laugh:

If I knew you better Scott I would say "And what would that be...Your Wife?"
But sence you haven't even come by to get your stickers, I better not.:jester:

yeah they could shot my rugged manly side.....:farmer::laugh:

Now thats just funny..
Hey you going on the run? Do you want to go on the run? If you want to go and don't want to take your jeep i'll have 2 or 3 open seats for you an your family..Now get your big old but over here an help me fix this jeep please..If you don't want to help fix it, can you help me find the key i need to get the gun lock off?:dunno:

Soooo is there a night run ? After you get your HEEP up & going ??

Curt

Yes we will have a night run..We will post the date as soon as we work it out...I'm going to work on this heep this weekend..It should be running by saturday night..The guy at NAPA couldn't find my seals..So i'll have to go by an slap the punk

i know im sounding like a noob. what about throwin in a stocker on 235s lsd in the back open in the front? would it make it farther than 200 feet into the trail lol?

Back