• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert night run, Palm springs CA

Depends on where they/we go... if it's in the valley here pick Scott's brain... well ask him (might not be much brain to pick)... if it's up in the high desert then Gary (builder) is the man who'd know...

Curt

If it's Rattle snake, you should make it as long as you know how to drive (it's an easy trail, but as Curt said, a little ways out there). You'd be surprised what an XJ can do on 235s, especially if you have a traction aid in the rear. Worst case, you show up, it's something your XJ can't do, you ride with one of us. :)

Now thats just funny..
Hey you going on the run? Do you want to go on the run? If you want to go and don't want to take your jeep i'll have 2 or 3 open seats for you an your family..Now get your big old but over here an help me fix this jeep please..If you don't want to help fix it, can you help me find the key i need to get the gun lock off?:dunno:
yep we'll be there, we'll steal them seats from ya. where are we at with it? does it start?

I have a meeting today at the bricket (house), I'll be home after 12:00. Or I'll see ya at Scott's and give you those then. lol

Just tell me the date time and location my my little stocker will be there!

Just watch the tread, you are MORE than welcome to join us..We are thinking of going up in your neck of the woods..
We just have fun, but some , like ray are silly..But he is OLD so we just smile at him..LOL:yap:

Let me know what weekend it is, if I can afford it, Im going down to SD for mem day weekend. If its early that weekend I can make a detour.

ray what s.mcneal is trying to say is whats the pinion angle on the date, he needs to know so he can get rid of his calander vibes... :D

TOO FING funny...

Okay, now i am thinking june 6th or 7th..This is a saturday or sunday..Now PM him if this date works for you..I'm not going to set this up due to it is rays house..If this is okay with him..
Then ray can START a NEW TREAD with the date an time..Sound good guys?
Paul, i'm going to call you later today..Are you home all day?

We also have fire fly that wants to join in this run/meet and greet thing..

TOO FING funny...

Okay, now i am thinking june 6th or 7th..This is a saturday or sunday..Now PM him if this date works for you..I'm not going to set this up due to it is rays house..If this is okay with him..
Then ray can START a NEW TREAD with the date an time..Sound good guys?
Paul, i'm going to call you later today..Are you home all day?

We also have fire fly that wants to join in this run/meet and greet thing..
As i have stated repeatedly lol! you low desert dwellers need to get your stuff straight! either of those days work for me!! sort it out !!!

Back