• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Castle Rock M&G, Sat., 11/10, 1 PM

M&G on the 10th??

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So will you be showing up in the new SRT or what? I'll race you in my wife's Kia :D

I gots permission to bring her station wagon. :)

Just you, Matt. Ya sicko.

I'm in, BTW. See you guys, and gals, at 1.

LOL.

Hit snow from monument hill to c-rock. just real light. just looking for the store now. Damn gps has it all effed up

Had a good time, especially all the VW talk with Fred and JohnJohn. Lots of snow and fog going through north Denver and on. Looking at my stepsin the back yard I've got a good 2" already.

So how is this raffle going to happen? I saw Fred taking down our names if we brought toys.

Was good seeing everyone. Good turn out and the coffers shop worked great and was pretty cool john :thumbup:
the hot chocolate and donuts were great (well the ones we could pry from troy ) :D

that was fun...will have to remember to bring a soap box for mike to stand on next time
lol j/k

35 minutes from getting on the freeway in C Rock to exit 128
thanks for the 12.8 mpg on that one mike!!!

It was great seeing everyone! I'm glad I got some mini donuts before they were gone.

So how is this raffle going to happen? I saw Fred taking down our names if we brought toys.

I believe I saw somewhere that the BOD will do the same thing (take names of those who brought a toy) at the next M&G. Then draw from those names for the prizes.

A a big thank you for Mike for fixing my flat tire! :yelclap:

that was fun...will have to remember to bring a soap box for mike to stand on next time
lol j/k

35 minutes from getting on the freeway in C Rock to exit 128
thanks for the 12.8 mpg on that one mike!!!

Im passionate ok.... :D
We were moving down pretty well. surprised we didn't catch j9 and zith...
A a big thank you for Mike for fixing my flat tire! :yelclap:
did the plug hold up for ya?

Back