• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Breck M&G 11/20

I just picked up my season pass! I am so stoked I think me and my friend will come up that day but we are both not big fans of Breckenridge so we will go to keystone sorry count me out.

I just picked up my season pass! I am so stoked I think me and my friend will come up that day but we are both not big fans of Breckenridge so we will go to keystone sorry count me out.

Have fun :thumbup:

Alright let's get a list goin of people who are comin. If you're bringin people please include how many.

1. Mason

I may have a couple of my friends coming, but its still a maybe.
Damnit people come to Breck!

Why do you guys got to set everything up for when I'm out of town. I hate you. :tears:

Because the COARNG has spies that figure out what weekend all the cool things are scheduled for and make sure to set drill or AT or any other training on those dates. :flamemad:

When will you be back Dutch?
I'm always down for some snowboarding.

If I drive stright through for 12hrs I'll be back Sunday evening.

Because the COARNG has spies that figure out what weekend all the cool things are scheduled for and make sure to set drill or AT or any other training on those dates. :flamemad:

If I drive stright through for 12hrs I'll be back Sunday evening.

Hm well what do you guys think about moving the M&G to next weekend?
By you guys I suppose I mean Flingsnot as you're the only one coming lol.
I'm still going up this weekend but I have no objection of moving our M&G so Dutch can make it.

Ah right, forgot about that. That'd be crap anyway, the slopes would be packed.
Alright well why don't we do the M&G as scheduled, and then have a chapter run somewhere in a few weeks. What weekend would be good for you Dutch?

Ok,

I was expecting this to be a lot more popular. It thas turned into Mac and friends and one middle aged novice.
I don't want to get in the way Mac so I am going to bail.
I thought it was a great idea. Maybe you should try it again after the holiday.

Back