• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

Re: Build thread: Out of Misery, again....

Looking at the pic of the shell on the trailer made me think of something. How hard is it to get into the driver's fender to change a pump on the windshield washer reservoir?

Anyone feel free to go after that question, not just Dan.

Super easy without the Inner Fender

Without inner fenders its cake

^^ What he said...

It took me longer to open the package my pump came in, of course my fenders are trimed and I haven't made a new inner fender yet..

New inner fenders?? Why...

Ya know it would be nice to follow your build thread if I could see your pictures!!! I can't see a damn one of what you posted.

add it to the list of new parts is a new exhaust header and brown dog motor mounts.

this weekend I will be separating the motor from the transmission and doing an oil pan gasket and lower rear main seal. I want to take care of the problematic issues while it's easy

That white one is nowhere NEAR being completely parted out. I see at least another 300-400 in parts on that thing.

That white one is nowhere NEAR being completely parted out. I see at least another 300-400 in parts on that thing.

I pulled the airbags out of it this morning, and the fog light switch. Did you notice I cut the front of the roof off? Wonder why?

I just noticed that and wondered why. What's the story there?

I just noticed that and wondered why. What's the story there?

this Jeep has an extremely clean front windshield and roof area. My son in laws Jeep is extremely rusted above the windshield . I'm thinking maybe a project of replacing that front section on his Jeep

Right on!! That's a normal area for rust...I'm sure you're not alone in thinking about that.

Good idea :thumbup:

Since it was rear ended it's probably broke but I spy a driver seat. If it's not broke it's worth a lot. They are the first things I usually sell.

Re: Re: Build thread: Out of Misery, again....

Since it was rear ended it's probably broke but I spy a driver seat. If it's not broke it's worth a lot. They are the first things I usually sell.

Both front seats are broke. The driver was 300 lbs+, I'm guessing his sister/passenger was built the same.

Here's a pic of what my new header looks like...

picture.php

Bought a sandblaster on clearance to aid in my clean up process...

picture.php

Dude, if that header doesn't come with the jailbait, I'd be pissed! But relieved at the same time.

I want a header like that!!

Dan I debated between that header and the APN for almost 6 months, finally bought the APN cause of all the reviews it got. Let me know how that one works with the baffles, I might use one of those on the stroker being that it will prob vibrate more than a stock 4.0...

Re: Re: Build thread: Out of Misery, again....

Dan I debated between that header and the APN for almost 6 months, finally bought the APN cause of all the reviews it got. Let me know how that one works with the baffles, I might use one of those on the stroker being that it will prob vibrate more than a stock 4.0...

I bought the same header in the past, it worked out really nice. For $108 how can you go wrong?

Back