• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BrownsCamp/TSF - Aug 17,18,19

Id really like to go and i dont see why not,i just got one question...where is browns? I dont know too many places around here, hell ive never been to evans, so yeah id like to do some wheelin. Im looking forward to the M&G this weekend too!

WheelinJR said:
browns is in the tillamook state forest west of the portland oregon area.

if you want to go, try to arrange with Avanteone about following him down, he's from Auburn too.
Oh well thats a different story, most you guys are probably leavin that friday and i dont get work till late so i dont know if it worth it to drive down on saturday

i just ordered my long-arms today. my new goal is to have my build done so i can bring my mj. hope to see ya there!

I'm still in, might throw some friends in the jeep and party. Right after finals so I'll be in a great mood.

Sweet! thanks for that. Where can I get the ATV permit sticker thingy?

cool I remember the shell station, I tried to make one of the tsf runs in may but my carpet caught fire on the way down

You can get them for free really easy

Step 1: Locate mojo's jeep

Step 2: use razorblade to carefully remove

Step 3: tape sticker to your jeep

This works great because he'll never notice its missing amongst the 14 million stickers he has on the jeep.

WheelinJR said:
You can get them for free really easy

Step 1: Locate mojo's jeep

Step 2: use razorblade to carefully remove

Step 3: tape sticker to your jeep

This works great because he'll never notice its missing amongst the 14 million stickers he has on the jeep.

I think you forgot steps 4 and 5

Step 4: get ass kicked by Mojo after he gets ticket

Step 5: attempt to drive to hospital after results of step 4

Ha! it would take you guys way too long to find my damn ORV tag amongst all my stickage, Mua ah ah ah.

Joe, i will gladly purchase a ORV tag for you in trade for some stickers.
icon10.gif

although i may be on the verge of overdosing on them :shiver:

Back