• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BrownsCamp/TSF - Aug 17,18,19

i appreciate that a bunch wheeling jr, i've got a kodak c875 that i use too much and would love to take pics!!!! i have to make sure my duty section is off that weekend, but if it is you can count me in!!!!

Mike

Avanteone said:
We can discuss it more in depth after a few drinks at TSF ;) hahaha

Not sure that technical discussions should be held after a few drinks. Last time I asked a technical question after a few drinks the answers included "nomes" of several kinds:cheers: Luckily I did end up getting the answers I was looking for, but I seem to remember having to wait for several people to sober up. :D

Back on topic.....
I would love to make this trip, but my weekend is booked already.

Michael

2xtreme said:
Not sure that technical discussions should be held after a few drinks. Last time I asked a technical question after a few drinks the answers included "nomes" of several kinds:cheers: Luckily I did end up getting the answers I was looking for, but I seem to remember having to wait for several people to sober up. :D

Back on topic.....
I would love to make this trip, but my weekend is booked already.

Michael

i'm still trying to find unobtanium, and plutonium lockers, damn! they must be a rare find.

My kids have 4H functions at the County fair that weekend but I may make it up for a day trip. I'm in the process of regearing/lockers/new bushings all around etc...

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:
My kids have 4H functions at the County fair that weekend but I may make it up for a day trip. I'm in the process of regearing/lockers/new bushings all around etc...

hope you can make it. :peace:

are u coming to the M&G ? :wantyou:

Damn you Rod, I wish you woulda kept this one a week earlier, I already have August 2-5th off.

Just for that we're putting you up the new Can Opener. You're gonna need new doors by the time we're done with you.

mojojojo said:
i'm ready to toss the doors and go tubers anyway.
I put the cut doors on yesterday, finally painted them.

IMG_2018.jpg

i want to, oh boy i want to baaaaaad. i might be able to make it on that saturday.

Back