• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BrownsCamp/TSF - Aug 17,18,19

Is it a developped campground or park on the side of a road and camp?

i 'magine its like browns camp. semi diveloped, meaning you can get a motorhome or 5th wheel to it but you better be able to back it tween two trees. there are bathrooms at browns i know, never been to lyda. i hope there will still be some folks there on sunday. looks like thats the only day i can make it out.

juniorXJ said:
i 'magine its like browns camp. semi diveloped, meaning you can get a motorhome or 5th wheel to it but you better be able to back it tween two trees. there are bathrooms at browns i know, never been to lyda. i hope there will still be some folks there on sunday. looks like thats the only day i can make it out.
The bathroom thing is more what I was asking about. If there isn't one that means I need to bring tp and a shovel and that could hurt my MPG on the way down with all that extra weight

the camp area is off the road, not fully laid out and set in stone, but not "side of the road style"

no bathrooms, no services, when ive gone out there we usually stop on the day runs at browns camp and use the bathroom there....

WheelinJR said:
the camp area is off the road, not fully laid out and set in stone, but not "side of the road style"

no bathrooms, no services, when ive gone out there we usually stop on the day runs at browns camp and use the bathroom there....

TP and shovel it is. I think I'll be sleepin in the XJ though so I don't care how basic the area is. Can we have fires?

WheelinJR said:
There are fire pits so yes you can. Unless they put some high fire danger season restriction down in august, then we'll be ok.

I can always cook stuff on the flomaster if need be

juniorXJ said:
took my rig up goat mt on saturday and, well, i like what i see. wonder if i should go back up and take pictures.

i think we may have to make a lil' trip up there sometime soon. make a weekend out of it or something. and maybe drag some other lightly modded rigs along.

Back