• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th annual Turkey day run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed turkey day run... Movinh is a PITA!!! But Teresa and I just signed for keys, and the exodus begins tomorrow... WOOHOO:cheers:

Once I find a job so I can afford gas again, thats why my pile is languishing in the garage. We should invite Curtis also.

Uggggghhh I hate looking for work, is Warn hiring?

Once I find a job so I can afford gas again, thats why my pile is languishing in the garage. We should invite Curtis also.

Uggggghhh I hate looking for work, is Warn hiring?
I am craving a trip to the dunes.. Maybe if we get good weather for a weekend in jan/feb
I believe Warn only hires within.. You could apply for a temporary position.. PM me for info..

awch bro. now i gotta muck up the thred.... i have never met you befor in person, so this is a hard one for me.

I have met you before on 2 NAXJA runs and at this years show at Fast Specialties.

i take my family to almost every run! my sons 1st trip out was @ 4weeks old. we adopded the trail "saddle up" if the above statement is true or has merit. then who am i and what kind of father and husband am i really. to, how did you say, ...

I'm not calling YOU a bad guy. Nor can I find you on any of the trips that I'm talking about. But look at these photos and tell me that you want to go wheeling with your kids. You cant tell me that this is family friendly. I know these photos were not on the trail but it does happen and if you would like me to I will provide them.

umunatyp.jpg

vevumugu.jpg

4u8uquze.jpg

Keep in mind this was your BOD at the time. These people represent YOU! So if that's the case this is why I don't come. Now keep in mind I consider some of the people in these photos friends I'm just not going to subject my family to this. I will on occasion come by my self just not very often.

so why dont you say what you really feel? or better yet... come out to a run and judge me in person. then feel free to state you opinion. i highly doubt you have the gumption.

next time you want to judge me. i ask you to MAN UP, and do it to my face. or if you have such a problem with us, and our forum, fell free to not log on, im shure we will miss all of your valued input.

im just vocal. im shure theres plenty of familys here that have the same veiws as i do. thats why i continue to

Bronze.

Keep in mind this was started because I was called out. Not tge other way around, but I will gladly say it to anyone's face any time. I'm not afraid of anyone on this forum or any of the forums i frequently log on to. If you want to meet me anywhere shoot me a PM. I will gladly do that as long as its not interfering with my personal life (ie: work, family, other responsibilities)

i thought all this drama from icemans, was from the picture(s?) of my ass..

whew.. what a relief!

Keep in mind this was started because I was called out. Not tge other way around, but I will gladly say it to anyone's face any time. I'm not afraid of anyone on this forum or any of the forums i frequently log on to. If you want to meet me anywhere shoot me a PM. I will gladly do that as long as its not interfering with my personal life (ie: work, family, other responsibilities)[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid of Darren.

I have met you before on 2 NAXJA runs and at this years show at Fast Specialties.

I'm not calling YOU a bad guy. Nor can I find you on any of the trips that I'm talking about. But look at these photos and tell me that you want to go wheeling with your kids. You cant tell me that this is family friendly. I know these photos were not on the trail but it does happen and if you would like me to I will provide them.

umunatyp.jpg

vevumugu.jpg

4u8uquze.jpg

Keep in mind this was your BOD at the time. These people represent YOU! So if that's the case this is why I don't come. Now keep in mind I consider some of the people in these photos friends I'm just not going to subject my family to this. I will on occasion come by my self just not very often.

Keep in mind this was started because I was called out. Not tge other way around, but I will gladly say it to anyone's face any time. I'm not afraid of anyone on this forum or any of the forums i frequently log on to. If you want to meet me anywhere shoot me a PM. I will gladly do that as long as its not interfering with my personal life (ie: work, family, other responsibilities)

I can see where your coming from with a family of my own. Don't get me wrong, I pick and choose what runs I take my family to. But unlike most of the other members, I do have the a bit of an advantage owning a 28' rolling home. where my family can reside until the nights festivitys are over. I don't blame any of the younger guys for having some fun that's what life's all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back