• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXfest IX: Feb 20-22

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
TORXfest aka TARDfest

Who: Open invite to all, members and guests. Please act responsibly, and come prepared for the weather and trails.​
What: Curtis (Ceb0217) and I both celebrate February birthdays, and over the years we've grown accustom to going wheeling, camping out, and celebrating with friends!​
When: February 20-22 (Friday-Sunday)​
Where: Tillamook State Forest, Oregon​

Camping: We'll be using Stagecoach Horsecamp as our basecamp. $10 a night, plus $2 per extra vehicle, please be sure to pay for your camp site. Any firewood donated to the community fire would be greatly appreciated.​

Mark your calendars, make repairs/upgrades, and come on out!​

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

I plan to be there, sounds fun

Wish I could make time for this one Dustin. I was planning on the trip to Climebutte the weekend before which sounds like a bust now and have a plan to go to the beach with my parents for my dads bday the same weekend as TORXFEST.This sucks dude strike 4:doh:.
Hope you have a good time! Pm me if you want to wheel some time;)
What's the NWFest plan man ????

GOD I HOPE Dustin brings Kathy again...

I might not be going. my bday curse has struck 2 times in 3 weeks. I had to put one of our goats down about 2 1/2 weeks ago. to day we lost our oldest dog diesel. she has been my baby girl since I got her over 11 years a go. RIP my grumpy butt. :(

I might not be going. my bday curse has struck 2 times in 3 weeks. I had to put one of our goats down about 2 1/2 weeks ago. to day we lost our oldest dog diesel. she has been my baby girl since I got her over 11 years a go. RIP my grumpy butt. :(
All the more of a reason to go out, get around some people and maybe celebrate the life of your dog instead of mourning her passing. Its what I did when our lab of 16 years passed last november. I went up to where I always took him in dickey prairie, and just remembered the good times. Sorry about your dog man, the goats a little harder for me to feel for, as I've never owned one.

the goats are just like dogs. follow you around play and one of ours likes to drink beer with me.
That my man, is f'in awesome. I take it they weren't meat goats judging by your post. Hope all gets better for you. Could be worse, a lady my wife is friends with, her husband a few months back took his own life, then yesterday her dad chased her mom through oregon city,shot her critically, then turned the firearm on himself. Probably saw it on the news. For every negative we incur, someone, somewhere has it much worse. Keep your head up man, we only have one chance at life on earth, live it to the fullest.

im going to try to make it. im streached pretty tight on money right now. in the last 3 weeks I have went throw almost 3 grand.and really have nothing to show for it. if you count the trailer I have blown throw $10,000 from the 1st of the year. Im about tapped out money wise and mentally. I have kind of steped back from naxja for reasons some of you have seen. I do need some therapeutic wheeling.

^ and you've never brought him to an event!? :D

I'm familiar with your birthday curse Curtis, and hope the next few weeks go better. Hope you can make it out.

I guess larry can bring the pig, you bring the sheep and I will bring my beer drinking goat, mabe john can bring hisHasta and then we can call it farm animal run.

Last edited:
Back