• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXfest IX: Feb 20-22

I'm gonna try for a day run Saturd, be there in the morning to run with you guys for Saturday. Want to camp but no time lol

so as of right now I will be leaving Friday (hoping for the morning) to head up to camp. any one know If I can get a 36 ft trailer in there??

well.. judging by Boring daves motorhome/trailer setup... I bet you'll be just fine:chef:

well.. judging by Boring daves motorhome/trailer setup... I bet you'll be just fine:chef:
I don't know about that, it turns a lot different than a bumper pull
10985573_10200217650481184_7527958262614487540_n.jpg

I also will arrive Saturday morning for a day of 4 Wheeling - what time to catch the group before you leave camp?

probly around 9 or so. there might be some hung over peoples and animals.

I will try to pick up a little fire wood before I head up. I have to be care full so I don't over load my trailer

I think I'll be there early Saturday morning.
Got some work to do to the jeep and a bearing to replace on the trailer.....

I also will arrive Saturday morning for a day of 4 Wheeling - what time to catch the group before you leave camp?
Shoot to be at camp around 0900, and ready to hit the trail by 1000. :thumbup:

I'm hoping to be on the road by 5ish tomorrow. It looks like the weather is going to be great this weekend. I'm looking forward to kicking back, and doing some wheeling. See everyone up there.

Oh, and I'll be sure to hang the banner so no feelings are hurt. :D

Have fun and happy birthday guys. I got the motorhome all ready and was getting ready to load the YJ. Then realized I forgot the transfer case linkage is screwed from the
Last wheeling trip.

So everyone have fun and I'll start on building some new Heim linkage.

so depending on how early I leave I might be exploring in my "im an idiot mudding rig" so I can figure out if I can park my extremely large mudding rig trailer some where.

I'll be there bright and early!!

Back