• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th annual Turkey day run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
77CF9B15-D555-434D-9693-A6FD09753954-451-0000004428DE999A.jpg

Holy crap.

Last edited:
It's that sketchy iron rock long arm kit. You know, the one everyone hates.. (That's its first trail.. Does it look stiff to you?)

FiveNdime has flogged his rig for over 3 years and it hasn't moved. I know this is and always will be a battle, but I think its a well designed lift.

Me and tooBig both have IRO.

It's a joke.

^
Some things you guys would get if you made it out to a few runs and stop alienating your selfs.

Just sayin.

Me and tooBig both have IRO.

It's a joke.

^
Some things you guys would get if you made it out to a few runs and stop alienating your selfs.

Just sayin.

So why do you run it? Why don't you pull it off and get a "real lift." I don't run it either but I'm just saying he has run it for 3 years on 35's and has no problem. We have taken his rig on anything in TSF, and some of the hardest trails in Moab. Still no problem and he has never had to adjust or replace the 10mm bolt.

"Just Sayin"

I don't come on runs because from all the photo's I've seen in the last 3 years it looks like a bunch drunks tearing up there rigs. I could care less to expose my family and my good name to that. I joined NAXJA because I thought it was a family friendly club. Its not so I keep my membership to get the discounts and at least some of my money goes back towards trails.

So why do you run it? Why don't you pull it off and get a "real lift." I don't run it either but I'm just saying he has run it for 3 years on 35's and has no problem. We have taken his rig on anything in TSF, and some of the hardest trails in Moab. Still no problem and he has never had to adjust or replace the 10mm bolt.

"Just Sayin"

I don't come on runs because from all the photo's I've seen in the last 3 years it looks like a bunch drunks tearing up there rigs. I could care less to expose my family and my good name to that. I joined NAXJA because I thought it was a family friendly club. Its not so I keep my membership to get the discounts and at least some of my money goes back towards trails.

awch bro. now i gotta muck up the thred.... i have never met you befor in person, so this is a hard one for me.

i take my family to almost every run! my sons 1st trip out was @ 4weeks old. we adopded the trail "saddle up" if the above statement is true or has merit. then who am i and what kind of father and husband am i really. to, how did you say it...

from all the photo's I've seen in the last 3 years it looks like a bunch drunks tearing up there rigs. I could care less to expose my family and my good name to that.

so why dont you say what you really feel? or better yet... come out to a run and judge me in person. then feel free to state you opinion. i highly doubt you have the gumption.

next time you want to judge me. i ask you to MAN UP, and do it to my face. or if you have such a problem with us, and our forum, fell free to not log on, im shure we will miss all of your valued input.

im just vocal. im shure theres plenty of familys here that have the same veiws as i do. thats why i continue to

expose my family and my good name to that.

Bronze.

awch bro. now i gotta muck up the thred.... i have never met you befor in person, so this is a hard one for me.

i take my family to almost every run! my sons 1st trip out was @ 4weeks old. we adopded the trail "saddle up" if the above statement is true or has merit. then who am i and what kind of father and husband am i really. to, how did you say it...

so why dont you say what you really feel? or better yet... come out to a run and judge me in person. then feel free to state you opinion. i highly doubt you have the gumption.

next time you want to judge me. i ask you to MAN UP, and do it to my face. or if you have such a problem with us, and our forum, fell free to not log on, im shure we will miss all of your valued input.

im just vocal. im shure theres plenty of familys here that have the same veiws as i do. thats why i continue to

Bronze.

X2... :wstupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back