• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baja 1000 Chase Crew needed

As long as we know where and when to show up before we leave, we're good. :D

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay on info I've been out of town on business this whole week.

If anyone that is definitely in doesn't get any info (no matter how little) from me by Mon. please shoot me a PM.

The car is coming back together and is better than ever!
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=230

Thanks again,
Eric

Monday the week of the race? haha

I'm with Goat. Take your time and get your stuff together. Tell me where I am sleeping and when to show up. Right now, Tony and I are set to drive down first thing thursday morning. Tony is working on his rig right now......

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2188378&postcount=342

Been doing some passcard research. Looks like this is the best deal:

$181 with govt fees, expedite fees and their fees, takes about 6-10 days. Can be done in as little as 12-24 hours for more money.

sameday passport
http://www.samedaypassport-visa.com/
310-402-1619

I gotta dig up my birth certificate and will be in Monday getting my stuff in order.

Goatman and I have some work to do on the rig we're taking down, some beefier springs, lighting, race radio, but we will be there and ready to rock.

Eric, at some point at least 12 hours before we leave for the race, hit me up and lets talk for 5-10 minutes about what tools and equipment I should be packing. I'm going to leave my snap-on stuff at home and pack harbor freight tools, but I'll throw anything special that we need into the bags, as well as a knock off battery powered impact and such, and we'll probably cobble together an emergency welding rig.

Been doing some passcard research. Looks like this is the best deal:

$181 with govt fees, expedite fees and their fees, takes about 6-10 days. Can be done in as little as 12-24 hours for more money.

sameday passport
http://www.samedaypassport-visa.com/
310-402-1619

I gotta dig up my birth certificate and will be in Monday getting my stuff in order.

Goatman and I have some work to do on the rig we're taking down, some beefier springs, lighting, race radio, but we will be there and ready to rock.

Eric, at some point at least 12 hours before we leave for the race, hit me up and lets talk for 5-10 minutes about what tools and equipment I should be packing. I'm going to leave my snap-on stuff at home and pack harbor freight tools, but I'll throw anything special that we need into the bags, as well as a knock off battery powered impact and such, and we'll probably cobble together an emergency welding rig.

I went in on monday and am taking my chances with regular time. Tony says he got his within 2-3 weeks with regular service. I don't have money for expedite. Cal, you might be better off waiting until you are about to leave and going to that branch in LA and getting it same day. Only requirement is must be traveling within 14 days and must make appointment. Worth calling, maybe no extra charges?

I went in on monday and am taking my chances with regular time. Tony says he got his within 2-3 weeks with regular service. I don't have money for expedite. Cal, you might be better off waiting until you are about to leave and going to that branch in LA and getting it same day. Only requirement is must be traveling within 14 days and must make appointment. Worth calling, maybe no extra charges?

I don't like to leave things to the last minute.

Well after running at Buttercup this last weekend I have a leaky steering box and the front of the oil pan where the two larger bolts are. I am gonna have to fix these things before I do anything where someone is relying on me. I am gonna have to say I can't make it. I hope you guys have a great race and bring home the trophy!

Well after running at Buttercup this last weekend I have a leaky steering box and the front of the oil pan where the two larger bolts are. I am gonna have to fix these things before I do anything where someone is relying on me. I am gonna have to say I can't make it. I hope you guys have a great race and bring home the trophy!

you were hitting it too hard:p

the dunes that is... i just saw this thread... dammit i wanna go!!!!!

Alright guy's (and gal)

My apoligize again for the delay, between family, work, car, and alllllllllllllllll the logistics that go with the Mil I havent had time to sit down and put everything together.
(Tony, I appreciate the offer and you may get asked for a favor...lol)

If I can get everyone that is a "sure thing, no doubt about it, I'm in" to shoot me a PM with this info, I'll get it all together asap.

Please title it Chase Info for *your name here*

1. First name
  2. Last Name
  3. Address
  4. Cell phone number and what service you use (Verizon, sprint at&t ect.)
  5. Emergency contact info
  6. Notable Mexico experience (yes/no)
  7. Do you have someone you want to team up with, do if you need to be teamed up with someone.
  8. Do you have a vehicle? (If no, not a problem. We probably have to many anyway)
  9. Quick vehicle info. Year, make, model, color
  10. Favorite Beer (best answer for this is cold and Pirate 4X4's...)
Thanks again for your patience and help, you guys are awesome!

Eric Filar

nfo Sent, and no problem, Eric!

Alright guy's (and gal)

My apoligize again for the delay, between family, work, car, and alllllllllllllllll the logistics that go with the Mil I havent had time to sit down and put everything together.
(Tony, I appreciate the offer and you may get asked for a favor...lol)

If I can get everyone that is a "sure thing, no doubt about it, I'm in" to shoot me a PM with this info, I'll get it all together asap.

Please title it Chase Info for *your name here*

1. First name
  2. Last Name
  3. Address
  4. Cell phone number and what service you use (Verizon, sprint at&t ect.)
  5. Emergency contact info
  6. Notable Mexico experience (yes/no)
  7. Do you have someone you want to team up with, do if you need to be teamed up with someone.
  8. Do you have a vehicle? (If no, not a problem. We probably have to many anyway)
  9. Quick vehicle info. Year, make, model, color
  10. Favorite Beer (best answer for this is cold and Pirate 4X4's...)
Thanks again for your patience and help, you guys are awesome!

Eric Filar

Car is coming along swimingly....
IMG01706.jpg

:loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu:

I was thinking the same thing, John.

Hey Eric,
I think you can feed everyone on Thursday night, from 5-8pm at Papas and Beer!!

posteroffroad2pag.jpg

Back