• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ ( A true Beauty ) am I worthy?

I used to have a 78 f-150 7 inch lift n 38" monster mudders and i broke the ford 9 inch about 6 times i hated breaking that all the time... was usually drag racing when it happened but not always cracked out 460's make alotta torque... was hoping the weak 4.0 wouldnt have the same issues

Skwerly said:
I personally like the looks of the red and gold scheme, in fact I was sad to see my gold wire wheels go :(.

Well thats one difference between us. I cant stand gold on a car.. lol me and my wife dont even like gold jewelry. But thats just us. I was planning on painting the gold rims black

Damn skwerly that thing is,...... rather was clean

Homebrew didnt u have a 89 4.0 with similar engine issues last year i read it somewhere. did u ever get it worked out.

I have a few questions that are hard to explain via a forum

yeah I had an 89, it was crazy one thing went wrong then like five things followed it. if you need some help let me know

Back