• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

09 Rockfest event planning Q's

Alex sent this to me- a tshirt suggestion:

http://v2.shirtsoftware.com/clients/9254/?did=16622

"
This is just a mock up, I can work with it and try to make it better, Each unit will run about $11.56 we can sell for $17.00 for m-xl $20.00 for xxl. The smaller size will profit us $5.44 and the XX's will profit us $8.44. Let me know if this avenue wants to be explored."

http://www.land.state.az.us/programs/natural/recreation_permit.htm

Brian may have or may be able to get a copy of the permit that was submitted last year. Brian?

Uhm Steve handled it but I dont recall it being complicated to submit.

Sorry I have not look in for a bit but it appears things are going great.

Good job guys

P.S. As far as the T-shirt goes, that one looks kinda plain. Also I think that it should read Arizona RockFest 2009 (top) Logo in middle and Naxja - Arizona Chapter (bottom)

Lata

Okay.. the trailers toilets

Good morning John,
The price for the 2 units trailer with the 2 special event units on it would be $216.22.
This price includes all taxes, surcharges and damage waiver insurance.
Please let me know if you would like to have this reserved.

Shall I reserve them?

We really need to get the permit done. I just read over the requirments. It can take up to 60 days before the permit will be issued. I'm headed over there today to get the ball rolling. I wish someone had said sometyhing about this before hand. We might have to cancel or delay the event if we don't get the permit in time.

Is there any way I can get a copy of last years permit app? I need to know how to answer the Q's they have listed on the app. Dammit I really want to smack someone right now!

!!!UPDATE!!!
I just talked to Kraker, I approved the $50 for the permit so Wounded can send Kraker a check for 50 bux out of our account.
Also, the go ahead has been given on the crappers and Kraker will let me know if they need a $$$ deposit of payment in full when we pick them up.

I also e-mailed Steve to see if he has a copy of last years permit to make the process easier.

Lata

!!!UPDATE!!!
I just talked to Kraker, I approved the $50 for the permit so Wounded can send Kraker a check for 50 bux out of our account.
Also, the go ahead has been given on the crappers and Kraker will let me know if they need a $$$ deposit of payment in full when we pick them up.

I also e-mailed Steve to see if he has a copy of last years permit to make the process easier.

Lata

Kraker PM me your mailing address and I will get some money on the way.

Reservations are made for the toilets. I'm waiting for the confirmation email. If a deposit is need I will post up or call. STL permit application is complete minus the NAXJA proof of insurance. Totaling $266.22. 216.22 for the toilets and 50 for the permit.

I'm going to price out rollers and sliders for the saturday night dinner. I need to know how many people are coming. Is there a Paypal account linked to the chapter account that way I can get a registration link going?

Also, are we going to cover the dinner with the regitration cost? Maybe 1 dinner per registration. Then additional dinner at additional cost(but how much). So far just to cover our cost we will have to make 14 sales at 20 dollars just cover permit and toilets. I'm sure we'll have atleast 14 rigs out there. But how many?

Reservations are made for the toilets. I'm waiting for the confirmation email. If a deposit is need I will post up or call. STL permit application is complete minus the NAXJA proof of insurance. Totaling $266.22. 216.22 for the toilets and 50 for the permit.

I'm going to price out rollers and sliders for the saturday night dinner. I need to know how many people are coming. Is there a Paypal account linked to the chapter account that way I can get a registration link going?

Also, are we going to cover the dinner with the regitration cost? Maybe 1 dinner per registration. Then additional dinner at additional cost(but how much). So far just to cover our cost we will have to make 14 sales at 20 dollars just cover permit and toilets. I'm sure we'll have atleast 14 rigs out there. But how many?

and we haven't included shirts, stickers, hats, dash magnets, etc.

That's something else that needs to be covered. Should we sell shirts e.t.c. seperately? Is anyone working on the shirts? magnets, plaques, etc. do you want to include them with the registration fee?

Jon, Kraker, Alan, Brian-
I think it's time we had a conference to iron out some of the issues, establish priorities, responsibilities, etc. Obviously there is much more driving involved for Brian and Jon, so I would offer this alternative.
John, Alan, and Kraker can meet in a convenient location and Brian and Jon can call in through speaker phone or some process. Brian has limitied availability this week.

I believe we need to get on some of this asap.

Jon, what does our bank account look like?

Brian is calling ASLD today to discuss permit issues.

Let me know what works for everyone.

Jon, Kraker, Alan, Brian-
I think it's time we had a conference to iron out some of the issues, establish priorities, responsibilities, etc. Obviously there is much more driving involved for Brian and Jon, so I would offer this alternative.
John, Alan, and Kraker can meet in a convenient location and Brian and Jon can call in through speaker phone or some process. Brian has limitied availability this week.

I believe we need to get on some of this asap.

Jon, what does our bank account look like?

Brian is calling ASLD today to discuss permit issues.

Let me know what works for everyone.

$552.71. I have $50.00 ready to be sent out to Kraker so that brings us to $502.71.

Kraker let me no tonight if you want me to include the craper money. I will be sending you $ tomorrow.

Back