• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need some wings.

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Anyone feeling like a meet and greet at Buffalo Wild Wings again.

I was thinking Tuesday May 1st. Right before the BB trip, so maybe people will have their junk in running condition by then. I just finished mine yesterday :D

BWW
8188 Day Creek Boulevard
Rancho Cucamonga

As always...don't believe mapquest. It is at Day Creek and Foothill...in the sears parking lot.

So whos hungry???????

Mmmm.....I need another bottle of that mango/habenero sauce! Me and the Boss will try and make it. Haven't heard from Tim(?) I didn't think he'd miss an opportunity to eat a half million wings---------Hans

JohnX said:
Sounds like this might work.

6:30?
NO, Never........................ No One Wants Your Wings!!:D

its too far for me, sorry

I am going to try and make it. I would like to meet some of you 909 and O.C. guys...

GrimmJeeper said:
damnit! i used to live next to a b dubs in ohio, i LOVE that place. but its an hour from me :smsoap:

If you can make Torrance to Rancho in an hour; you must be in a helo. I drive to Torrance from Corona all the time- takes roughly 2 hours.

TheWarWagon said:
If you can make Torrance to Rancho in an hour; you must be in a helo. I drive to Torrance from Corona all the time- takes roughly 2 hours.

damnit! someone mail me a wing :D

Can you smell the wings cookin?

Yummy.

Tommorrow. 6:30pm. Be there, and be in a square (jeep).

Back