• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling...Tips and Tricks

Unless it's Aaron that's getting lost, then by all means leave him behind :D

Oh, I'm definitely gonna start hitting on your sister now! :D

I think she is safe. :D

Have you seen his sister? He has nothing to worry about...........I look like this:gee: except for the black eye which he may give me at WF!:D

Have you seen his sister? He has nothing to worry about...........I look like this:gee: except for the black eye which he may give me at WF!:D

yes I have seen her......and I would say you dont stand a snowballs chance in hell! :D

No need for name tags on Jeeps...just introduce yourself to the people in your group.

P "or say 'chucklehead in the bluish-gray POS'" Main

yes I have seen her......and I would say you dont stand a snowballs chance in hell! :D

No, I really don't. It is, however, very fun to torment Brendan! :D

And if you can't see the guy behind you wait there, if you have to just radio ahead and tell them to hold back. Slowing down the pack momentarily is better than someone getting lost.

Aaron, this year will you drive a little faster PLEASE!!

We were getting passed on the trails by little old lady's walking with canes!!

:D

BOB

Aaron, this year will you drive a little faster PLEASE!!

We were getting passed on the trails by little old lady's walking with canes!!

:D

BOB

:laugh3: shut up Bob! Shouldn't be a problem this year, I got me some good suspension now! :D

Bob, this time don't let me drive ahead of you, or into water of unknown depths...

99SJ 'Still gotta straighten out that Tow Mount' Ex

I'm not sure this was mentioned.

windshield washer fluid, bring it.

I mentioned it way back, only because i had to get some in Attica and i think it was like 4 bucks or something outrageous like that

i keep forgetting to re fill my bottle ;)

if you run out of washer fluid, just pour beer in it, or if you already drank it all, pee in it.

washer fluid has methyl alcohol in it (poisonous) so beer or used beer should be a decent substitute

I run 42's at about 3 psi......but if you have no beadlocks you should probably be in the 8-12 range.

I run my 33's at 12psi.

Back