• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley June 8th.

What day would you like to go to Walker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Walker Valley Run- June 7th

Blkxjkrawler said:
Don't change anything yet, I think we might be changing our date to the 8th, Alex?

Regardless, I cannot go on the 7th but will be going up there on the 8th to break in or just plain break some new mods.
-Ryan

Either day is fine, I just need to be back up to school sunday evening to do some studying for monday...

I will start a poll.:roll:

-Alex

Walker Valley Poll

Pick your day, June 7th(sat) or June 8(sun). Either way we would be meeting in Mt. Vernon at 9am and departing shortly there after to Walker Valley ORV Park.

-Alex

Re: Walker Valley Poll

The Joes parking lot seems to be the best and easiest spot for most people. I say there at 9.
I-5 exit 227, right at the light, right into the parking lot.

I am merging the 2 Walker threads, and will edit the title as needed when the poll closes.
-Ryan

I will contact the DNR and see if they can make it on the 8th also to review the Expressway work we want to do.

Michael

Blkxjkrawler said:
The Joes parking lot seems to be the best and easiest spot for most people. I say there at 9.
I-5 exit 227, right at the light, right into the parking lot.

I am merging the 2 Walker threads, and will edit the title as needed when the poll closes.
-Ryan

Thank you Ryan.

-Alex

I'm probably out unless I can get my rig freeway ready somehow.

I think I can be there, I have to check with my event coordinator first. Hopefully I can get some time to get my steering installed this next week.

I might be in for this. I have never been to Walker, do you think I can run most of the trails ok? :)

I was wanting to hit Evans or Reiter but it's always fun to go someplace new.

J

Avanteone said:
I might be in for this. I have never been to Walker, do you think I can run most of the trails ok? :)

J

To make it fun for you we'll find a nice stock 2wd rig you can borrow. :gee:

Avanteone said:

J

Yeh, maybe you should bring your Jeepspeed rig :D

Michael

2xtreme said:
Yeh, maybe you should bring your Jeepspeed rig :D

Michael

I could, it's currently stock and 2wd. :) Although it's my shop loaner more than anything else lately. It's currently sitting @ Matt's house while he's in Utah and his Subaru is in the shop. (not my shop, warranty work)

J

Avanteone said:
I could, it's currently stock and 2wd. :) Although it's my shop loaner more than anything else lately. It's currently sitting @ Matt's house while he's in Utah and his Subaru is in the shop. (not my shop, warranty work)

J

My dealership doesn't usually like to give loaners either. I'll have to remember to call you next time I need a loaner and my Jeep is at the dealership. :D

You'll have a good time at Walker, plenty of challenge, even for your rig.
Michael

WaXJ_Skier said:
I'm probably out unless I can get my rig freeway ready somehow.

I Might be back in, I should find out later today.

I am going to go ahead and call this since no one has voted for the seventh. So June 8th it is.

Walker Valley
June 8
9 am in the Joes parking lot
I5 exit 227, College Way Mount Vernon WA
Take a right at the light and then a right into the lot for Joes, look for all the Cherokees.
see you there
-Ryan

Ryan,
I lookforward to seeing you and your Jeep after your Hiatus for the last few months :roflmao:

Is the light at the end of the tunnel getting closer :eyes:

Michael

2xtreme said:
Ryan,
I lookforward to seeing you and your Jeep after your Hiatus for the last few months :roflmao:

Is the light at the end of the tunnel getting closer :eyes:

Michael

Yes, it is very close. This is the last week of it as a matter of fact.:yelclap:
we'll see you there.
-Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
Yes, it is very close. This is the last week of it as a matter of fact.:yelclap:
we'll see you there.
-Ryan

Congrats to both of you!!
Michael

Back