• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trackbar Advise

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
good point i need that too damn! Is that for the 2.5 end any recomendations?

Depends on the Frame Side Bracket your going with.......some are different.

I went with TNTs........but I cant remember what size it is.

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
I ordered the 2.5 tracbar kit /OTA bracket / extend swaybar brackets 2" all from JKS for $310 shipped
now to order the JCR 1 ton kit

You might get better pricing through Jeepinoutfitters.com with all this stuff.

http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/prodList.asp

I know NAXJA members got discounts in the past.

And Call JCR SOON!!! for the steering kit b/c they are upping there prices vary soon now!!!
Also get the 2 Ply spacers for the tierod ends.
Dont forget to tell them OTK.

And they also give NAXJA members discounts.

Last edited:
Chad29860 said:
If you want your rig to handle good with tight steering the last thing you want to do is to drop the sway bar down from the unibody. Although this may help correct angles and alignment of discos this will add slop in steering. I done that with mine trying to cheap out on that and save money and ended up removing it less than a month later and bought some good discos.
Please explain to me how the sway bar effects the steering and the amount of slop you apparently get.

ok Jks says they recommend the RE bracket and it is 2" so I changed my tracbar to the 2" for that bracket now just wondering if the brace RE sells is worth the extra $75 smacks?

Back